BANNER CONTEST HERE!!

question...will the board run into legal issues with the regards of using pictures that are not public domain or someone's personal photos? I know Blackshirt ran into that issue with the Huskerbay site.

I think the best way to answer that is that we don't want to stiffle anyone's creativity. If we feel that a submission might cause issues, we'll let the poster know.

Given that we don't intend to use the banner for money-making purposes, or to try and decive the public that the site is somehow affiliated with, or sponsored by, the University, I would hope that UNL would have no problem.s

OK here we go. Submit a max of two banners for voting. Make as many as you want , but submit two for the vote. Have your best submitted by Wednesday night July 11. We will vote until the 18th and we will have a new headline banner for our kick ass board.

Your work will be atop this board for 1 season. That is some MAJOR bragging rights. The board is donating 5 Huskerboard bucks and I am also putting 5 of my total towards the winner. Total 10 Huskerboard bucks towards some great quality Husker gear and the mojo of knowing that your work will be at the headline position of this board with many many members to see.

So here it is. Submit your banners. Post as many as you like for feedback, but before the vote you will be asked for 2 max for vote.

So you talented folks do what you do best and give us a banner that kicks major ass!

Good Luck!!

OK here we go. Submit a max of two banners for voting. Make as many as you want , but submit two for the vote. Have your best submitted by Wednesday night July 11. We will vote until the 18th and we will have a new headline banner for our kick ass board.

Your work will be atop this board for 1 season. That is some MAJOR bragging rights. The board is donating 5 Huskerboard bucks and I am also putting 5 of my total towards the winner. Total 10 Huskerboard bucks towards some great quality Husker gear and the mojo of knowing that your work will be at the headline position of this board with many many members to see.

So here it is. Submit your banners. Post as many as you like for feedback, but before the vote you will be asked for 2 max for vote.

So you talented folks do what you do best and give us a banner that kicks major ass!

Good Luck!!

I believe you forgot to mention the demensions need to be 750x80, unless things have changed and you can make it bigger now, but I remember last year they had to be 750x80. So Landlord yours is to big.

Also I would really suggest, or pretty much require that both "ends" of it (the left and right side) be a solid color because when they put it up to both the left and the right there is extra space they fill in with a solid color. The easiest being white like I did for the one that is up there now. I ended it on each side with a player.

Just some tips.