BANNER CONTEST HERE!!

Lots of cool banners and good work. I think there needs to be a couple more examples representing women's sports, e.g., the gymnastics team is very competitive - obviously vball. I did see #7. I realize football is the biggest, but university sports is bigger than football.

I have 5 daughters so have to stick up for the ladies. :)

there are 7 banners with women's sports

You play too much "Where's Waldo." :corndance;)

I only counted 6...

Lots of cool banners and good work. I think there needs to be a couple more examples representing women's sports, e.g., the gymnastics team is very competitive - obviously vball. I did see #7. I realize football is the biggest, but university sports is bigger than football.

I have 5 daughters so have to stick up for the ladies. :)

there are 7 banners with women's sports

You play too much "Where's Waldo." :corndance;)

I only counted 6...

#12 has it behind the Words, very faded

Thanks for all the votes. And again you guys are all very talented and deserve a standing O.

Ok now I gotta play bad cop here for a min .... pls remember that you can only vote once, even if you have multiple identities. And remember we can see your IP addresses -- so I'd hate for a banner to get DQ'd for pulling a George.. I mean ballot stuffing... I mean being Bush league. Please just be fair, since everyone worked so hard.

Thanks! :bonez

Here is my critique of all the banners. I thought they were all well done, and 3-4 were pulling me toward them. So I thought you would like to see what kept me voting for or against each banner.

1. I felt sorry for the players on the left who seemed desperate to reach the two guys on the right. Is that TO?

2. The top of the football in the lower middle looked like the top of the Superdome. I don't like the Superdome.

3. Like the heartbeat monitor motif, but it reminded me of when I was in the hospital.

4. The inclusion of black and white in the middle of the banner reminded me of when I was a kid and things weren't in color then.

5. Reminded me of # 6

6. Reminded me of #5

7. I didn't like that white girl volleyball player making the serve. She didn't have her eye on the ball. How did the NU women win the NC lacking in such fundamentals?

8. I liked the clarity of the message and the muted background.

9. Banner needed I border. It seamed to be falling off the screen and I almost fell out of my chair.

10. Too much visual overload. I have ADD

11. Lettering looked like is from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

12. Lettering looked like it was done in the old days when you had to draw lines to guide your lettering. But the guidelines were not erased.

13. That heart of whatever on Mr. Biceps' chest looked like it might be a vampires

14. See # 10

15. I chose this one because I like finger pointing

16. Since I already picked #15, I didn't look at #16. I was overwhelmed by the difficult decision.

Great job guys. Thanks for letting me do this critique. So no one is offended, this was done with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I personally could never do anything on this level. GBR

Here is my critique of all the banners. I thought they were all well done, and 3-4 were pulling me toward them. So I thought you would like to see what kept me voting for or against each banner.

1. I felt sorry for the players on the left who seemed desperate to reach the two guys on the right. Is that TO?

2. The top of the football in the lower middle looked like the top of the Superdome. I don't like the Superdome.

3. Like the heartbeat monitor motif, but it reminded me of when I was in the hospital.

4. The inclusion of black and white in the middle of the banner reminded me of when I was a kid and things weren't in color then.

5. Reminded me of # 6

6. Reminded me of #5

7. I didn't like that white girl volleyball player making the serve. She didn't have her eye on the ball. How did the NU women win the NC lacking in such fundamentals?

8. I liked the clarity of the message and the muted background.

9. Banner needed I border. It seamed to be falling off the screen and I almost fell out of my chair.

10. Too much visual overload. I have ADD

11. Lettering looked like is from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

12. Lettering looked like it was done in the old days when you had to draw lines to guide your lettering. But the guidelines were not erased.

13. That heart of whatever on Mr. Biceps' chest looked like it might be a vampires

14. See # 10

15. I chose this one because I like finger pointing

16. Since I already picked #15, I didn't look at #16. I was overwhelmed by the difficult decision.

Great job guys. Thanks for letting me do this critique. So no one is offended, this was done with tongue firmly planted in cheek. I personally could never do anything on this level. GBR

:clap I laughed.