Bowman = W's

Bowman didnt play very well in the beginning but came on strong and developed into a very good defender. Jones got thrown to the wolves and had to start before he was ready for the speed of the game, and by the end of the year played fairly well.

If Bowman was ready for the season opener i would have

Bowman

Assante

Green/Wilson

Jones

If not then Murillo in his place

Not to mention then next year you would have Thenarse, Murillo, and Assante returning at positions they would be familliar with.

You know what would be really funny... to see everyone (including myself) insert their foots into their mouths if Grixby would happen to have an All-Conference year.

fat chance......the only thing good about this year, is it is his LAST year.

Maybe someone will swat him with a newspaper this summer and it won't be an issue!

I am :woo

I wouldn't mind if Bowman came back flawlessly from injury, or if Jones steps up and becomes the stud he's expected to be. But unless Bowman returns to full speed, I'm rooting for Grixby to have a stellar season.

Thats what I'm saying, if Bowman comes back healthy and full speed and Jones improves, would you root for Grixby to still be a starter?