Top 40 Big 12 players

- Bo Ruud isn't even the best LB on Nebraska, let alone the #14 player in the Big XII

The idea that the reporter chose him 14th means he did very little research and just wanted to get hits on his internet story.......I just don't know what the infatuation is with Ruud.

I agree, to be clear I think Ruud is a very good player, but I just don't think you can put him above Octavian. (IMO the best LB we have)

Maybe if Octavien played games back to back. Octavien, Italian for doubtful for Saturday. I'd be surprised if it is any different this year. Pleasantly surprised, though.

hahah, where's Mr. Josh Freeman?

:lol:

He's on the list of the 40 worst players in the big 12.

actually I'd say he's one of the better QBs in the Big XII... the rest of his offense just sucks.

Unfortunately youre right, its just more fun to hate him since he snubbed us...ya I'm still bitter so f**kin what. <_<

Ok far and away the most ridiculous thing on that list:

20. Graham Harrell

vs.

40. Sam Keller

Graham Harrell is not only a system quarterback (what happened to all those great TTech QBs in the pros?) but he is a sh**ty system quarterback! He sucks really bad. He single handedly lost a game against Colorado last season. Yes, the same team that got ownt by IAA Montana State. He was even benched a few times throughout the year! I could walk on at TTech and throw for 40 TDs. Harrell turns the ball over way too much to be listed here.

Sam Keller, on the other hand, was slated to be the Pac-10 player of the year prior to his transfer. I would be willing to put money on it that he will be a 1st or 2nd round pick in the NFL. They barely even let him on the list!

- Mike Goodson (RB/TexasA&M) is ahead of Allen Patrick (RB/Okla.) :LOLtartar

I'd take Goodson... he was only a freshman last year.

Goodson tore his knee up last year.

Patrick is an animal that runs pissed off and downhill.

Goodson is young and very talented, Patrick is a senior and a 20 carries a game kinda back. Goodson is not as durable, but when healthy, very fast.

gOU Big Red