your player to look out for

Can I nominate our entire offensive and defensive line? I think that public perception is that those areas will continue to struggle, esp. after replacing our defensive front 4. I think those two units are going to have stellar seasons and turn alot of heads doing it. I just cant get enough of Brett Byford and the job he is doing at center. (I was never a fan of Kurt Mann)

Can I nominate our entire offensive and defensive line? I think that public perception is that those areas will continue to struggle, esp. after replacing our defensive front 4. I think those two units are going to have stellar seasons and turn alot of heads doing it. I just cant get enough of Brett Byford and the job he is doing at center. (I was never a fan of Kurt Mann)

Actually from what I've heard, most people (including myself) are expecting a lot out of the O-line this year.

I'd say watch out for Castille, especially if we get bitten by the injury bug.

I say Marlon Lucky... outside of Nebraska, does anyone really know anything about this guy?

I think he will have his breakout season and get National attention as a top college RB.

I'd agree with Lucky having a breakout season, everything looks to be in place for him to step up.

My lesser known guys to watch for would be Todd Peterson and Andre Jones. I think Peterson is poised to become a 40+ catch guy and I think Jones will develop into a nice CB this season.

Another player to look out for is Franz Hardy. I'm not a huge fan of his but he is probably the fastest WR on the team and with the added range that Keller brings the deep ball will be more of a factor. (just run straight kid)

Hopefully he's learning how to catch the ball...

Thats why I'm not a huge fan of his!

Another player to look out for is Franz Hardy. I'm not a huge fan of his but he is probably the fastest WR on the team and with the added range that Keller brings the deep ball will be more of a factor. (just run straight kid)

and how to play off a block at the line of scrimmage. unless he has spent some time in the weight room, i just don't expect that much from this kid.

and how to play off a block at the line of scrimmage. unless he has spent some time in the weight room, i just don't expect that much from this kid.

Sometimes the threat is enough to affect what a defense is willing to risk in its scheme.