Castile

Nah, I think a committee is made up of three or more backs that are going to share the main brunt of carries, like the beginning of last year. I think this year we will see more of a two-headed monster in Lucky and Glenn. Now if Glenn can't get over the injury bug, that's when I would expect to see Castille as I stated in the "player to watch out for" thread.

i agree, if past history is any indication Lucky and or Glenn may miss some time due to injuries. Castille could easily see action as a frosh, just as did Lucky and Glenn, only more so.

What about future history?

Sorry - just couldn't help myself... ;)

Future History huh? Can you get me some winning lotto numbers then?

i agree, if past history is any indication Lucky and or Glenn may miss some time due to injuries. Castille could easily see action as a frosh, just as did Lucky and Glenn, only more so.

What about future history?

Sorry - just couldn't help myself... ;)

Future History huh? Can you get me some winning lotto numbers then?

I would - but future history shows you spending it all on wine, women and song, and leading a life of total decadence. I just couldn't live with myself if I enabled a fellow Husker fan to sink into such depravity...

unless Lucky has a 2000 yard season or wins the Heisman i dont think that he will be leaving early.

there will be alot of good or great backs in this years draft and that is why B Jax left for last years draft.

Lucky has been a little injury prone and slow to learn the system and blocking schemes. that is why BJax was the go to guy last year.

just my opinion