Rules of the Red

So I was in Lincoln and yesterday and picked up the 2007 Nebraska Football Student T-Shirt. I really liked this year's version so I mimicked it into a desktop. My problem was, I wanted to represent the front then the back. So I moved it into ImageReady and animated it. Texts were difficult. A lot of matching and settling on "kinda, close, could-bes".

Desktop:

Rules-of-the-Red.gif

The Shirt for those who haven't seen it:

S5003795.jpg

S5003797.jpg

S5003796.jpg

i like the idea and its really cool, but what i dont like is all my icons have a white box around them so i can't see it very well.....

so for the first time huskeraddict, i am going to have to pass on one of your desktops.

I still have your schedule one up though :clap

Solution time:

Right click your desktop go to properties select the Desktop tab go to the colors menu then it'll say other at the bottom. Mess around until you get the right shade of red. That's what I did.

Wow, this is really cool - thanks for the effort addict.

And this just gave me an idea - would you be interested in helping us design our 1st official Huskerboard t-shirt? I was thinking one could be a play off of that thread started last year called "Husker man laws" .. but maybe for the shirt we could call it "HuskerBoard Gameday Laws" -- to not exclude the better looking half, and also promote the board. Whatchu think?

And this just gave me an idea - would you be interested in helping us design our 1st official Huskerboard t-shirt? I was thinking one could be a play off of that thread started last year called "Husker man laws" .. but maybe for the shirt we could call it "HuskerBoard Gameday Laws" -- to not exclude the better looking half, and also promote the board. Whatchu think?

Excellent idea....put it on a red shirt and I'll buy one.

Sure, I'd be honored. PM me w/ details.