Special Teams looking good

Ya defenses will be better in college, and its true he won't be able to reverse his field or bounce it outside all the time....but it all still goes back to what someone said earlier, you cant teach vision and this kid has it. Great get for the Skers. GBR!

Prince has excellent vision (I wish Lucky would show vision like that). He can be at full speed in one step, and it looks like if he needs to, he has that higher gear that allows him to just pull away from people. I am truly excited for this young man to step on the field.

Did we recruit him as a RB or CB?

Prince has excellent vision (I wish Lucky would show vision like that). He can be at full speed in one step, and it looks like if he needs to, he has that higher gear that allows him to just pull away from people. I am truly excited for this young man to step on the field.

Did we recruit him as a RB or CB?

RB. Can't wait!

He was looked at as a RB or DB. The papers and websites called him a DB, but when Callahan was on the Coach Callahan show with the signing day special, he said he wasnt done looking at him on offense. I cant see how you CANT look at him for offense, he is dangeous with the ball in his hands.

it will take more than Prince or whomever gets the return job, to make it happen. we will need good execution in the blocking scheme as well.

Amen! 11 guys need to get thier collective $hit together this year, but a little speed and illusiveness is always nice!

it will take more than Prince or whomever gets the return job, to make it happen. we will need good execution in the blocking scheme as well.

Amen! 11 guys need to get thier collective $hit together this year, but a little speed and illusiveness is always nice!

:yeah One of the things that impressed me about looking at Prince's vidoeos was that he's good at following his blockers. he can accelerate through the holes but there's got to be some holes. His opponents will be a lot better than in HS where it's a lot easier for an outstanding player to be a one man show. Not saying he isn't good, just agreeing that it takes a whole team, and more so the higher the level of play.

:yeah One of the things that impressed me about looking at Prince's vidoeos was that he's good at following his blockers. he can accelerate through the holes but there's got to be some holes. His opponents will be a lot better than in HS where it's a lot easier for an outstanding player to be a one man show. Not saying he isn't good, just agreeing that it takes a whole team, and more so the higher the level of play.

Tru Dat!