Shawn Sullivan and Demetrius Davis

BRJ

Well I guess that means Kevin Dixon, Joseph Townsend and Javario Burkes are making it. Not bad if you ask me.....

And LaTravis will make it but look for him to be a grayshirt

those three you mentioned will be fine. if LaTravis DOES make it he will greyshirt anyway, but if he doesn't he will be staying in Florida and going to a local community college

^

If LaTravis cannot get on football scholarship because of grades, he will simply sit out a semester then enroll. The equivalent of a 'grayshirt'. His scholarship will simply be held out a semester.

Alright, I can understand that aspect of it, but someone posted earlier that even if he DOES make it, he will be a grayshirt anyways. Which made no sense to me.

I thought that Sullivan was just having financial issues and cant go up there till his scholorship kicks in. I really dont think that the coaches would hold Washingtons scholly for a year then give it to him. That really makes no sense to me either. From what I have heard is that he thinks he has qualified but he is just waiting for the clearing house to do their work, much like the beast last year. I would really like to see what david can do he looks like he has a lot of explosion on film and I would LOVE to have Washington, he looks fantastic and we need linebackers to get in there this year and learn the system, and he would be perfect.