Just For Fun

I simmed up a season to see what recruiting was like. NU went 13-1 with a Victory over Michigan in the Fiesta Bowl. Only loss was to Texas in the regular season game. NU beat Texas in the Big 12 Championship game. NU beat USC 31-24 in overtime and beat everyone else handly. Final rank was #2

Now I like the sound of that! It would be even better if we went undefeated......maybe a National Title to make it 6! Come on Huskers, Lets do this! :bonez

I simmed up a season to see what recruiting was like. NU went 13-1 with a Victory over Michigan in the Fiesta Bowl. Only loss was to Texas in the regular season game. NU beat Texas in the Big 12 Championship game. NU beat USC 31-24 in overtime and beat everyone else handly. Final rank was #2

Now I like the sound of that! It would be even better if we went undefeated......maybe a National Title to make it 6! Come on Huskers, Lets do this! :bonez

New to the board here. I must say this was an enjoyable thread. Even though the outcomes are ficticous, they aren't just our biased opinions. For some reason that makes it more enjoyable to read. I would take 10-4 with a win over michigan in the Fiesta Bowl, but I would much rather have the 13-1 with a final ranking of 2. That would sure turn some heads. Man we really need this season to start.

I am 3-2 in my dynasty.. throwing picks like crazy!!! I do have little over 700 rshing yrds with Lucky though... All the picks i have thrown are due to my lack of patience so ill get better.. I just have to spread the ball better and hit the open guy... Ill post the scores of my games later..

Lost my first game. We're now sitting at 2-1.

USC -- 21

NU -- 7

I threw 2 picks when I was down only 13-7 in the 4th. I got a little antsy. Mo Purify was FINALLY shut down by USC. I couldn't get anything over about...10 or so yards. The only touchdown was basically a hail mary to Chris Brooks from about...45 yards out, I'd say. USC's defense was damn near perfect. Game was still close though. Outta rebound BIG TIME against Ball State.

I just got done setting my dynasty mode up and getting the rosters all straight and we beat Nevada 62-28!!!! Keller threw for over 300 yards and 5 touchdowns. I threw 2 Ints. and Lucky ran for 150 yards and had like 3 TD's also had Wilson run one of the kickoffs back. At halftime it was 21-28 and I was think "holy hell I'm going to lose!!!!" :hellloooo

lol get a life? im on the third game of my dynasty, some here have finished one or two seasons. i play on heisman, and i dont mess with the AI settings to make it easier as someone mentioned doing before.

Well my dynasty year one is in trouble lol.. Here is my record and some stats through 7 games.

4-3

51-24 W nevada

14-57 L Wake forest

35-53 L USC

45-15 W ball state

31-14 W Iowa St

53-36 W Missouri

34-51 L Okie St

Keller 100 -191 1696 7 td's 21 ints

lucky 108 att 1092yrd's 17 Td's

Mo Purify 32 rec 634 yrds 4 td's

Well my dynasty year one is in trouble lol.. Here is my record and some stats through 7 games.

4-3

51-24 W nevada

14-57 L Wake forest

35-53 L USC

45-15 W ball state

31-14 W Iowa St

53-36 W Missouri

34-51 L Okie St

Keller 100 -191 1696 7 td's 21 ints

lucky 108 att 1092yrd's 17 Td's

Mo Purify 32 rec 634 yrds 4 td's

I think if keller really threw 21 ints, i think we would all be caliing for Ganz to start.