Just For Fun

Going to pickup NCAA Football 2008 for the XBOX 360 this evening. Thought it might be fun to throw it in and simulate the 2007 season on all the default settings. Would anyone want to see the results? If so, post here, and if there is enough interest, I will detail the virtual Huskers romp through the 2007 season.

Going to pickup NCAA Football 2008 for the XBOX 360 this evening. Thought it might be fun to throw it in and simulate the 2007 season on all the default settings. Would anyone wan to see the results? If so, post here and if there is enough interest, I will detail the virtual Huskers romp through the 2007 season.

ya doooo it

Well I bought it today for PS2 and I have started their season. I beat Nevada 51-14. Sam Keller threw for almost 300 yards and 3 TD's and Marlon Lucky ran for over 200 yards and 4 TD's. It was a good start to the 2007 season. Now maybe its just because I'm good at that game but they will probably end up winning the national title on my game.

maybe it's just because my ncaa game is rusty because of all the madden i play....but does any one else think that Heisman difficulty level this year on PS2 is WORLDS harder?

in ncaa 07 i played on heisman and won all my games by about 30, and in ncaa 08 in the USC game i lost 45-17!

any one else notice that the default roster had Sam Keller as #3??? where did they get that idea?

they need to make a feature in that game where u can have 2 players have the same number. (Zac Lee #3, Rickey Thenarse #3)

Board seems to be showing some interest, so here we go!

Huskers start off with a close one............. 31 - 25 win over Nevada. Record 1 - 0, ranked #14

To build a little suspense, I will be posting game results about 3 or 4 times a day. So check back and give your comments. This might be fun!

Huskers start off with a close one............. 31 - 25 win over Nevada. Record 1 - 0, ranked #14

To build a little suspense, I will be posting game results about 3 or 4 times a day. So check back and give your comments. This might be fun!

Hey, add me as a friend at Xbox Live.

GT: huskeraddict15

I decided to do the same thing as GR8NUFAN, I have the PS3 version too, just in case anybody cared

Anyways...

Nebraska vs. Nevada

Nebraska easily wins this one, 31 to 7

The Cornhusker offense was clicking on all cylinders, generating 450 yards of total offense, while the Blackshirt defense held the Wolfpack's pistol offense to 240 total yards. Sam Keller torched the Nevada secondary, completing 24 of 38 passes for 324 yards with 3 touchdowns to boot. Marlon Lucky was consistent with 20 rushing attempts for 101 yards and a touchdown. Nate Swift was on the receiving end of beautiful balls all day long, finishing with 8 receptions for 92 yards and a touchdown, while J.B. Phillips grabbed 6 catches of his own for an impressive 86 yards.

On the defensive side of the ball, the secondary showed up, led by Grixby who had three tackles to go along with an interception. Barry Turner led the way up front with seven tackles and two sacks.

Next week the #14 Huskers will travel to Winston-Salem to take on the Demon Deacons of Wake Forest.

Hey, add me as a friend at Xbox Live.

GT: huskeraddict15

Will do! Watch for the friend invite.

We followup with romp at Wake Forest, winning 45 - 21. Record 2 - 0, ranked #13