Just For Fun

Im 5-0 also but having a very hard time running the ball also. the passing is very good i seem to spred the ball out alot! Nunn is leading in yards followed by Purify, swift, pederson, brooks. Lucky tends to have a fumbling problem but if he can break one to the outside he is gone. Glenn breaks alot of tackles and is my favorite back becasue he can consistantly rune 5-10 yards every play. The defensive secondary in this game is amazing! i havent allowed more than 200 yards passing yet! and have 15 pics in 5 games. Asante lays people out and green is everywere. Grixby can compete and nooone passes in bowmans direction.

As anyone played around with an option QB.

I am hoping they made the 08 run defense better. On the 07 game I scraped BC's "O" for the option and could run and run and run. QB would have 1500 yards, starting IB would have 2000-3000 yards 2nd string IB would have just over a 1000 and the FB would have 300-500 yards.

maybe it's just because my ncaa game is rusty because of all the madden i play....but does any one else think that Heisman difficulty level this year on PS2 is WORLDS harder?

in ncaa 07 i played on heisman and won all my games by about 30, and in ncaa 08 in the USC game i lost 45-17!

any one else notice that the default roster had Sam Keller as #3??? where did they get that idea?

they need to make a feature in that game where u can have 2 players have the same number. (Zac Lee #3, Rickey Thenarse #3)

I bought the game on PS3 and Keller's number was correct. I also print the roster out and assign names to every player. I did notice that since you can't duplicate #'s, lots of players were assigned different ones. You just have to pick favorites.

maybe it's just because my ncaa game is rusty because of all the madden i play....but does any one else think that Heisman difficulty level this year on PS2 is WORLDS harder?

in ncaa 07 i played on heisman and won all my games by about 30, and in ncaa 08 in the USC game i lost 45-17!

any one else notice that the default roster had Sam Keller as #3??? where did they get that idea?

they need to make a feature in that game where u can have 2 players have the same number. (Zac Lee #3, Rickey Thenarse #3)

I bought the game on PS3 and Keller's number was correct. I also print the roster out and assign names to every player. I did notice that since you can't duplicate #'s, lots of players were assigned different ones. You just have to pick favorites.

Another thing that I noticed was all the hometown location differed from the Roster I pulled of Rivals.com, not that it is a big deal or anything....I just wish EASports would take more time researching that sort of thing.

I love this game but I ran into a pretty big problem yesterday, I am just finishing my first season and was set to play OU in the CCG, but when the game started up even though the commentary said we were in the Alamodome, and the stadium name on the opening weather screen said Alamodome we weren't at the Alamodome, but infact were at DKR for some reason... I ended the game and restarted and got the same thing... did they screw up something here or is something wrong with my game?

I love this game but I ran into a pretty big problem yesterday, I am just finishing my first season and was set to play OU in the CCG, but when the game started up even though the commentary said we were in the Alamodome, and the stadium name on the opening weather screen said Alamodome we weren't at the Alamodome, but infact were at DKR for some reason... I ended the game and restarted and got the same thing... did they screw up something here or is something wrong with my game?

its that way on the xbox360 version. its fubar.

As far as the interception rate goes, i was throwing a lot of picks, but then i stopped throwing INTO coverage. hit the open receiver or rb in the flats. i find myself throwing to the TE's and FB's, and now i barely throw interceptions.

Keller really throws too many picks. The offensive line in NCAA 08 sucks, I get sacked all the time, or I just throw it up for grabs and it gets picked. Now maybe its my fault but I don't know. Against Missouri I had a lot of trouble getting any offense going against them. I won 24-3. I have actually just started sometimes subbing receivers in to the QB position then using their speed for running the option cause I'm really good at that on that game. And the running offense for NU hasn't done much recently, I never really can run the ball. But I'm still undefeated, 6-0 and I'll figure it out an win the national title.

I'm still trying to figure this game out, my first attempt at dynasty was WAY too easy on Varsity so I started over on Heisman and adjusted to the most well recieved slider modifications, according to a thing on one of the videogame boards and while the game isn't easy by a longshot, things seem quite topsy turvy. I got taken deep into the fourth quarter by Wake before finally putting them away and got taken to OT by ISU where I ended up winning with a fade route to Purify and a clutch interception to seal the game by Octo... but the strange thing is I beat USC 35-0 and it wasn't even that close.

re. Sam has 14 TD's and 3 picks thus far and my O'Line seems to forget how to runblock quite often but other than that things are going smoothly... and Bowman is a great cover corner but can't seem to catch the ball but damned if Grixby doesn't lead the nation in picks - he could end up with 10-12 of them by the end of the year if he keeps up his pace (though I may have to adjust the sliders on that again to make that even harder to do).