Big 12 poll favors Mizzou

I think this is great! Everyone is writting KU off yet again. I have a feeling that this will be the year KU and the fighting Mangino's turn the corner. The schedule sets up nicely.

First 4 non conference games all at home. = 4-0

Then KU travels to Manhattan to play a KSU team they beat last year 39-20. = 5-0

Then KU plays Baylor at home= 6-0

Then KU travels to Boulder, CO to play Colorado. This will be close again this year. But we still get the W = 7-0

Write it down kids, the Hawks will be 7-0 and ranked in the top 25 for the first time since the early 90's.

Then the Hawks will travel to Stillwater and get beat. = 7-1.

Then they will go to College Station and put up a fight, but still lose. = 7-2.

Then they get you Huskers at home and we all remember what happend last time you guys strutted into Lawrence Memorial Stadium (40-15). KU gets a HUGE win against the SKERS.= 8-2

Then KU dismantles ISU in Lawrence= 9-2

And finally, the Hawks travel to Arrowhead Stadium to deflate Pinkels dream season. This one will be for the North title. Hawks get the W behind 3 Aqib Talib picks. One is taken to the house. Sharp has Career day rushing.= 10-2.

Then the Hawks meet a surprise team for the Championship in Texas. The Aggies are back and ready to play my Hawks for the title. In a hard fought game, KU takes them out in OT. 11-2.

Fiesta Bowl Bound Hawks!!!

OK, I'm full of BS!!! But a guy can dream can't he!!!

Rock Chalk!

:boxosoap

I don't think Kansas is being totally written off but I think most people are looking your QB situation (who will it be) along with KU's week pass D last year. You also lost Cornish and return only two starters on the O line. Don't get me wrong, I am not bashing KU, only stating that I believe this is why KU is being placed to finish low in the Big 12. Good luck.

Mizzou will fall yet again, but the hype leading to the game will be really bad here in MO. Mizzou will be seen as an offensive powerhouse (with everyone overlooking their rediculously easy schedule) and then they will meet a great defense (the d-line will step up) and see that they can't hang with the big boy's. Then, I will laugh.

I think this is great! Everyone is writting KU off yet again. I have a feeling that this will be the year KU and the fighting Mangino's turn the corner. The schedule sets up nicely.

Then KU travels to Manhattan to play a KSU team they beat last year 39-20. = 5-0

Then KU travels to Boulder, CO to play Colorado. This will be close again this year. But we still get the W = 7-0

Write it down kids, the Hawks will be 7-0 and ranked in the top 25 for the first time since the early 90's.

Then they get you Huskers at home and we all remember what happend last time you guys strutted into Lawrence Memorial Stadium (40-15). KU gets a HUGE win against the SKERS.= 8-2

And finally, the Hawks travel to Arrowhead Stadium to deflate Pinkels dream season. This one will be for the North title. Hawks get the W behind 3 Aqib Talib picks. One is taken to the house. Sharp has Career day rushing.= 10-2.

Then the Hawks meet a surprise team for the Championship in Texas. The Aggies are back and ready to play my Hawks for the title. In a hard fought game, KU takes them out in OT. 11-2.

Rock Chalk!

Just to let you all know, I've cut and pasted this little "prediction" so we can all read it again AFTER the Huskers have pounded the blue birds!

Good. Keep the prediction. Of course, I was joking about winning the Big 12 title. I'm not foolish. However, I do think KU will beat NU. The teams are alot closer than you all think. And people that know me on this board know that I'm not one to trash talk. However, I think the game will be close and the Hawks win it at home. KU is a better team. And I think NU will be better. But the difference is that KU has you guys at home. Good luck though. I think it will be a great game. But we're better than KSU and we're just as good as you guys. You'll eventually have to except that. How many times do we have to play you close? Two overtimes in your backyard last year....and I didn't forget that before the game all you guys were calling for a 3-4 touchdown win for the Huskers.

And knowledgeable Husker fans will not use the excuse that ya'll let off and let us back into the game. KU fought back in that game. Coach C is too good of a coach to let then give up or even let off.

Rock Chalk!

Just to let you all know, I've cut and pasted this little "prediction" so we can all read it again AFTER the Huskers have pounded the blue birds!

Good. Keep the prediction. Of course, I was joking about winning the Big 12 title. I'm not foolish. However, I do think KU will beat NU. The teams are alot closer than you all think. And people that know me on this board know that I'm not one to trash talk. However, I think the game will be close and the Hawks win it at home. KU is a better team. And I think NU will be better. But the difference is that KU has you guys at home. Good luck though. I think it will be a great game. But we're better than KSU and we're just as good as you guys. You'll eventually have to except that. How many times do we have to play you close? Two overtimes in your backyard last year....and I didn't forget that before the game all you guys were calling for a 3-4 touchdown win for the Huskers.

And knowledgeable Husker fans will not use the excuse that ya'll let off and let us back into the game. KU fought back in that game. Coach C is too good of a coach to let then give up or even let off.

So do you go to every big 12 board and say gay u is going to win or just ours?

You guys are getting better but even with us being not up to par your not even

close to our level

I believe the writers have picked the correct winner 2 times in the past 11 years.

However, NU has been horrible on the road the past 3 years. Mangino has Callahan's number, and Mizzou has been tough in their place the past few trips. We are not that much better than we were the past 4-5 years so we could easily lose those 2 games.

I believe the writers have picked the correct winner 2 times in the past 11 years.

However, NU has been horrible on the road the past 3 years. Mangino has Callahan's number, and Mizzou has been tough in their place the past few trips. We are not that much better than we were the past 4-5 years so we could easily lose those 2 games.

You know you started to mix it up a little and have some really good points,weve been bad on the road, Columbia has been trouble the last 2,ect. Then you said that "we are not that much better than weve been the past 4 or 5 years"..........Edited by Mods to remove personal attack.

sh#t, if Mangino can out coach Callahan on a regular basis, we sure as hell don't have much! i say the fat boy has gotten a lot out of his guys, but their talent isn't THAT good, home or away. we simply cannot afford to lose to KU or MU this year, period. our season would be a joke if we lost both these games and not very good if we lost either one!

news flash, Baylor embarrasses KU at home. and Magino has the big one!

Heart attack or bowl movement?

you need to pay more attention to what's going on around the 12....Baylor is a team on the rise, probably better than most of the north teams and capable of beating MU. we didn't exactly pound them the last time we met.