Big 12 poll favors Mizzou

I think this is great! Everyone is writting KU off yet again. I have a feeling that this will be the year KU and the fighting Mangino's turn the corner. The schedule sets up nicely.

First 4 non conference games all at home. = 4-0

Then KU travels to Manhattan to play a KSU team they beat last year 39-20. = 5-0

Then KU plays Baylor at home= 6-0

Then KU travels to Boulder, CO to play Colorado. This will be close again this year. But we still get the W = 7-0

Write it down kids, the Hawks will be 7-0 and ranked in the top 25 for the first time since the early 90's.

Then the Hawks will travel to Stillwater and get beat. = 7-1.

Then they will go to College Station and put up a fight, but still lose. = 7-2.

Then they get you Huskers at home and we all remember what happend last time you guys strutted into Lawrence Memorial Stadium (40-15). KU gets a HUGE win against the SKERS.= 8-2

Then KU dismantles ISU in Lawrence= 9-2

And finally, the Hawks travel to Arrowhead Stadium to deflate Pinkels dream season. This one will be for the North title. Hawks get the W behind 3 Aqib Talib picks. One is taken to the house. Sharp has Career day rushing.= 10-2.

Then the Hawks meet a surprise team for the Championship in Texas. The Aggies are back and ready to play my Hawks for the title. In a hard fought game, KU takes them out in OT. 11-2.

Fiesta Bowl Bound Hawks!!!

OK, I'm full of BS!!! But a guy can dream can't he!!!

Rock Chalk!

:boxosoap

I think this is great! Everyone is writting KU off yet again. I have a feeling that this will be the year KU and the fighting Mangino's turn the corner. The schedule sets up nicely.

Then KU travels to Manhattan to play a KSU team they beat last year 39-20. = 5-0

Then KU travels to Boulder, CO to play Colorado. This will be close again this year. But we still get the W = 7-0

Write it down kids, the Hawks will be 7-0 and ranked in the top 25 for the first time since the early 90's.

Then they get you Huskers at home and we all remember what happend last time you guys strutted into Lawrence Memorial Stadium (40-15). KU gets a HUGE win against the SKERS.= 8-2

And finally, the Hawks travel to Arrowhead Stadium to deflate Pinkels dream season. This one will be for the North title. Hawks get the W behind 3 Aqib Talib picks. One is taken to the house. Sharp has Career day rushing.= 10-2.

Then the Hawks meet a surprise team for the Championship in Texas. The Aggies are back and ready to play my Hawks for the title. In a hard fought game, KU takes them out in OT. 11-2.

Rock Chalk!

I disagree that KU will beat NU, but it could be a HUGE trap game. KU will be a tough game for pretty much everyone on their schedule and I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up 2nd in the North. To be quite honest, I think KU will give NU more of a game than Mizzpoo will.

news flash, Baylor embarrasses KU at home. and Magino has the big one!

Darn right KU is a trap game. There is no way any husker fan on here can mark KU as a win this year. We have you guys right where we want you. At home, new QB, experienced defense, and both QB's back.

I think KU will win. Save this post for November 5th.

Darn right KU is a trap game. There is no way any husker fan on here can mark KU as a win this year. We have you guys right where we want you. At home, new QB, experienced defense, and both QB's back.

I am going to call elmers and tell them that they need to let you go as all you are doing is sniffing their glue.

I am going to call elmers and tell them that they need to let you go as all you are doing is sniffing their glue.

And I'm gonna tell your mom to stop letting you on the computer. Now go to your room while the adults have a serious conversation.

And I'm gonna tell your mom to stop letting you on the computer. Now go to your room while the adults have a serious conversation.

Easy you two....................I won't mark it down as a win, but I think it's a little crazy that you are assuming that it's going to be a win for you guys. When you beat us in your house last we were playing some horrible football. We have a MUCH better team this season.

All right Kansas guy, yeah we lost last time we went to your place but if me a break we have to be joking! Who is your quarterback? I know you guys played us tough last year but we got a big lead and eased off, my point is your team doesn't match up and the Huskers are going to put your dreams to rest and we'll call it a day.

Rock Chalk!

Just to let you all know, I've cut and pasted this little "prediction" so we can all read it again AFTER the Huskers have pounded the blue birds!