what music gets you pumped for gameday?

And finally, of course...

21. Sirius

What's "Sirius"? It's such a common name I've had trouble finding it on youtube.

Please tell me you're joking. You can't be serious that you don't know sirius. Sirius is the actual name of the tunnel walk song.

Dave Matthews Band!!!!!! Listen to "Two Step" or "The Last Stop" live and you'll understand. Ok, maybe not.....but hey, don't judge :)

Right on CropDuster! I'll be listening for Dave blaring at your tailgate and come join you....I prefer music that doesn't require long hair and a crystal meth addiction to enjoy. :corndance:rollin:cheers

Dave Matthews Band!!!!!! Listen to "Two Step" or "The Last Stop" live and you'll understand. Ok, maybe not.....but hey, don't judge :)

Right on CropDuster! I'll be listening for Dave blaring at your tailgate and come join you....I prefer music that doesn't require long hair and a crystal meth addiction to enjoy. :corndance:rollin:cheers

just a frathouse?

just a frathouse?

It's been a while since I've left the frat, but I recall the ladies being much more responsive to Dave Matthews than to Megadeath or some $hit like that. But, whatever works best to get you ready for a game. I prefer the company of a few females and an ice cold Coors Light than a bunch of dudes slam dancing and slugging Old Milwaukee. That's just me though...... :cheers:cheers:corndance:wasted

just a frathouse?

It's been a while since I've left the frat, but I recall the ladies being much more responsive to Dave Matthews than to Megadeath or some $hit like that. But, whatever works best to get you ready for a game. I prefer the company of a few females and an ice cold Coors Light than a bunch of dudes slam dancing and slugging Old Milwaukee. That's just me though...... :cheers:cheers:corndance:wasted

i believe the alcohol your searching for is Jagermeister or Jack Daniels :thumbs, Punk rock chicks are hot too