what music gets you pumped for gameday?

Good stuff, but I'm a hip hop fan...so I'll bring a bit of flare to this thread lmao.

If you're offended by language this probably isn't the post for you lol. T.I. makes numerous appearances because he's my favorite artist of all time so yea. Just listen to his verse at the end of "Never Scared".

Noooooo, I ain't bad, just don't kiss no a** or take sh**

And I'm a grown man, find you somebody to play wit

If you'on like me when you see me, betta not say sh**

I'll choke yo a** out like Dre did that b****

You betta tell these pu**** they ain't f***** wit no rookie

I'm a Bankhead n****, I'll take yo cookiez!

So don't make it a me or you situation

I'll have yo partner down in I.C.U. visitation

Like, hope for the best, but I'on think he gon make it

Not the way he was shiverin and shakin on the pavement

I'll tell you wha, if you make it, call'em grace cuz he amazin

Find out these verses wasn't the only thang blazin and

Just when you thought that I was done I was savin the

Best for last, n**** kiss my a**

Like Della Reese they my folkz, itz best you just let'em be

Cuz I do the sh#t precincts and them FED's won't eva see

Kanye West - Stronger

Bone Crusher ft. Killer Mike & T.I. - Never Scared

T.I. - What You Know (If this song doesn't get you pumped, I don't know what will.)

T.I. - ASAP

Clipse ft. Slim Thug - Wamp Wamp

DMX - X Gon' Give It To Ya (The ultimate hype song)

DMX - Who We Be (My favorite hype song...this gets me SO HYPE on game day because of the lyrics...They don't know who we be! *Husker Nation!*)

Eminem ft. Nate Dogg - Till I Collapse (They can't stop the Big Red Sea)

That's enough to last you.

John Tesh is hard as f#*k. You know that is originally a John Tesh song, the former theme for the NBA on NBC, right?

The Red by Chevelle- I heard it on a highlight video of the Alamo Bowl vs. Michigan and had to look it up.

And of course, the tunnel walk song. I know it has a name that you guys have probably already mentioned on this thread. I just am too lazy to find it.

Yes. It is 'Sirius'.

I prefer the company of a few females and an ice cold Coors Light than a bunch of dudes slam dancing and slugging Old Milwaukee. That's just me though...... :cheers:cheers:corndance:wasted

Yes...nothing defines social status more than which tin can you are cracking open. I think you can get an 18 pack of Coors Light for $11.99 and a case of Old Miluakee for $12.99. Good comparison.

I prefer the company of a few females and an ice cold Coors Light than a bunch of dudes slam dancing and slugging Old Milwaukee. That's just me though...... :cheers:cheers:corndance:wasted

Yes...nothing defines social status more than which tin can you are cracking open. I think you can get an 18 pack of Coors Light for $11.99 and a case of Old Miluakee for $12.99. Good comparison.

You seriously need a lesson in sarcasm.......just trying to add a little entertainment to this ridiculous thread. :wasted Eaaaaaaasy bud.

You seriously need a lesson in sarcasm.......just trying to add a little entertainment to this ridiculous thread. :wasted Eaaaaaaasy bud.

Who in piss drinks Coors? :dunno

All about a pint of cold Guin

I appreciate a good Guiness every now and then, but when it comes to the 14 hour marathon that is gameday, I need something light that will keep me on my feet and out of the gutter!! :rollin:corndance:wasted:cheers

I appreciate a good Guiness every now and then, but when it comes to the 14 hour marathon that is gameday, I need something light that will keep me on my feet and out of the gutter!! :rollin:corndance:wasted:cheers

How bout Blue Moon? That stuff is the shitzor!

I assume you dabble in the 'Black & Blue" then? That concoction is super money.

.......How'd this turn into a thread about alcohol consumption???? Awesome.

I assume you dabble in the 'Black & Blue" then? That concoction is super money.

.......How'd this turn into a thread about alcohol consumption???? Awesome.

lol I know right? Yeah b&b is really good but filling. I just dont drink coors cause its from Colorado :)

I dont really need music to get me pumped for a NU game, but to take it to the next level i usually like to listen to Static X - Push it or Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls. Anyone else have music that gets them pumped for NU games. I'm thinking of putting together a CD for my annual road trip to the promise land for a game.

try (bulldozer) from "Machine Head"