Zac Taylor?

He's with the Bucs AFAIK.

Well thats good....I have been trying to find that out all month! He will definately provide talent for them if the starter goes down. I loved the way he stayed in the pocket and still delivered a good pass even if he got leveled! He never lost composure......except maybe a little bit in the Ok. St. game last year!

:yeah I actually see Zac emerging as a Doug Flutie type of back up to be honest with you. Maybe not as movable in the pocket, but reliable.

Maybe???? :hmmph

I love Zac Taylor. I think he is a stud and he helped our team out a lot. But a Doug Flutie type I don't see. He just isn't mobile enough to come in and do what Flutie did and isn't big and strong enough to make a huge NFL impact. I see him as a great teacher that can learn a system and help younger more talented QB's come a long. I see him eventually as an assistant coach somewhere.

:yeah I actually see Zac emerging as a Doug Flutie type of back up to be honest with you. Maybe not as movable in the pocket, but reliable.

Maybe???? :hmmph

I love Zac Taylor. I think he is a stud and he helped our team out a lot. But a Doug Flutie type I don't see. He just isn't mobile enough to come in and do what Flutie did and isn't big and strong enough to make a huge NFL impact. I see him as a great teacher that can learn a system and help younger more talented QB's come a long. I see him eventually as an assistant coach somewhere.

Wouldn't mind seeing him back in Lincoln if that would be the case. He already knows the system, he be a damn good coach.