Besides Missouris TEs what positions do....

right now my 2 greatest concerns are how the defense holds up (especially the secondary) and how much improvement we see in the 2nd half play calling.

I really liked what Cos did with Culbert last year as a spy, hope it works again!

I think we definitely need to do this again this year. We need a QB spy almost every down by a linebacker or safety. I think we will have it covered. We need to not over pursue and not let our D line get too deep but still get some good pressure on him. He will be blowing snot bubbles and eating boogers by halftime.

right now my 2 greatest concerns are how the defense holds up (especially the secondary) and how much improvement we see in the 2nd half play calling.

I really liked what Cos did with Culbert last year as a spy, hope it works again!

I think we definitely need to do this again this year. We need a QB spy almost every down by a linebacker or safety. I think we will have it covered. We need to not over pursue and not let our D line get too deep but still get some good pressure on him. He will be blowing snot bubbles and eating boogers by halftime.

Problem is, they know what's coming and have 2 weeks to prepare for it. Putting a spy on the QB is one less player covering. But Pinkel is an idiot, so you never know.

I really don't think they beat us at any other position.................. <_<

They are claiming that they beat us out at QB (we shall see) , RB(Tony Temple is god) and WR. I do think they have a good kicker. It's all on Tigerboard. Great for a laugh.

They have the better offense basically. Ask them about the other side of the ball and it gets quiet, until someone pipes up with a "what is this dee-fense you speak of".

They rattle off offensive statistics, and talk up their players like it's an unstoppable juggernaught. Yet ask them why they failed to put up points against the better defenses like OU, fail to win games like Oregon State or lose to bizarre oponents like ISU and they act like your speaking some foreign language. Not to mention questions about that "other" side of the ball. It's suprising how similar talking to a MU fan this year is compared to listening to a TTU for the last several years.

Mizzou is turning into the Tech of the north... and i'm starting to understand why the Aggies find Raider fans so annoying.

i think 2 weeks off for them will actually hurt them against us. the preparation will be there but so will the rust. and they will be so jacked up to play the first week, they could shoot their wad and come out lathargic. our speed in the first half and game tempo rythm will be key against a team that hasn't had live action for two weeks is crucial.

i think 2 weeks off for them will actually hurt them against us. the preparation will be there but so will the rust. and they will be so jacked up to play the first week, they could shoot their wad and come out lathargic. our speed in the first half and game tempo rythm will be key against a team that hasn't had live action for two weeks is crucial.

that... and the last time nebraska was at columbia, they got manhandled.

huskers come into missouri with something to prove this year: that they are the kings of the big 12 north and the tigers aren't.

and to be honest, they should be proving that EVERY year.