Joba Chamberlain's AAA debut

I heard on the radio this morning that Joba was moved to the bullpen and sources in the Yankee organization are talking about him possibly being called up as early as tomorrow. Remember they recently traded Scott Proctor, a hard throwing righty who ate alot of innings. As a side note, Jobas dad said he is expecting it as an autographed baseball showed up at their house signed "Welcome to the Family" by Reggie Jackson.

Way to go Joba

I hope Joba pitches great in middle relief for the Yankees in 12-6 blowout losses.

:lol: Yes...

Joba will be nervous in his first appearance, but then he will dominate, and so will the Yankees! Let me guess...bunch of loser Cubs fans...that was a nice loss to Glavine last night, btw...nice gimp to 3rd by Soriano! And now he's out for a month! Way too funny. And Royals fans don't even count...I love Gordon, but Kansas City has a regime set up similar to Cuba's...Your people may love you, but you'll never succeed. Gordon will be in Boston or NY in 3 years.

I hope Joba pitches great in middle relief for the Yankees in 12-6 blowout losses.

:lol: Yes...

Joba will be nervous in his first appearance, but then he will dominate, and so will the Yankees! Let me guess...bunch of loser Cubs fans...that was a nice loss to Glavine last night, btw...nice gimp to 3rd by Soriano! And now he's out for a month! Way too funny. And Royals fans don't even count...I love Gordon, but Kansas City has a regime set up similar to Cuba's...Your people may love you, but you'll never succeed. Gordon will be in Boston or NY in 3 years.

I believe that Dayton Moore is getting things turned around in Kansas City. Gordon will be there for years to come.

No matter who he plays for I hope Joba turns into a dominating starting pitcher.

From Yankees.com

The Yankees purchased the contract of veteran reliever Jim Brower from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to replace Myers on the active roster. The 34-year-old was 4-1 with a 1.65 ERA and 20 saves in 35 appearances for Scranton/Wilkes-Barre this season. Brower arrived in Toronto a couple of hours before game time, and he was made available for Monday's afternoon game.

Torre said the Yankees picked Brower over other candidates, such as 21-year-old prospect Joba Chamberlain, because of his versatility.

"The experience that Brower has," Torre explained. "After just talking to him, the fact that he can pitch multiple innings, he can pitch three days in a row. He can do a lot of things for us."

I wonder if that will delay Joba's call up.