ELITE 11 MVP 2007 IS BLAINE GABBERT

That's great to hear. I'm looking forward to the Witt vs. Gabbert competition the next couple of years......

Actually it will probly be Gabert vs Lee.....unfortunately Witt may be S.O.L. and the odd man out at the QB position.

Witt is Sharp...very smart and a quick thinker...has freaky accuracy and quick release. probably knows the offense better than Keller and Ganz, he is very bright.

ok your getting ahead of yourself ganz has been here nearly 4 years I'm doubting Witt, who has been here since spring, knows close to the amount that ganz does

I agree he can't know as much as they know I don't think it's even mentally possible because they have a lot more time in the system. <_<

ur right......he probably doesnt know AS much but he is VERT smart!

That's great to hear. I'm looking forward to the Witt vs. Gabbert competition the next couple of years......

Actually it will probly be Gabert vs Lee.....unfortunately Witt may be S.O.L. and the odd man out at the QB position.

Witt is Sharp...very smart and a quick thinker...has freaky accuracy and quick release. probably knows the offense better than Keller and Ganz, he is very bright.

ok your getting ahead of yourself ganz has been here nearly 4 years I'm doubting Witt, who has been here since spring, knows close to the amount that ganz does

I agree he can't know as much as they know I don't think it's even mentally possible because they have a lot more time in the system. <_<

Oh I can agree with that statement I mean he DID pick NU!!!! :) I think the QB in the near future is going to outstanding and the one that emerges will be a QB that no one has ever seen at NU. :thumbs

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

no $hit... didnt we have a couple "SUPER QBs" that are playing in the carolinas now?

Yeah, probably because their supposed 'fans' thought that everything they did leading up to a career at NU meant "nothing". Great way to build up confidence. :rolleyes:

Do it on the field!!!!!

no $hit... didnt we have a couple "SUPER QBs" that are playing in the carolinas now?

Yeah, probably because their supposed 'fans' thought that everything thing they did leading up to a career at NU meant "nothing". Great way to build up confidence. :rolleyes:

Thank you! :clap

Oh I can agree with that statement I mean he DID pick NU!!!! :) I think the QB in the near future is going to outstanding and the one that emerges will be a QB that no one has ever seen at NU. :thumbs

I soooo agree with this statement, look at Taylor, he was functional at best. imagine someone who has tremendous talent and that O-line of the future..........records will be shatterd.

I soooo agree with this statement, look at Taylor, he was functional at best. imagine someone who has tremendous talent and that O-line of the future..........records will be shatterd.

Hopefully he can convince Trevor Robinson to commit to the team again, so he can have that great line in front of him. GBR

Do it on the field!!!!!

Yeah, probably because their supposed 'fans' thought that everything thing they did leading up to a career at NU meant "nothing". Great way to build up confidence. :rolleyes:

we need them to have confidence before they get here (Keller)

So did Trevor withdraw or is he just still reconsidering Notre Dame and Michigan?

He is not committed anymore according to rivals. Nebraska is still at the top of his list, and is followed by ND and UM.

Damn!

it would be better for everyone if he would just commit and be done with it. why dilly-ass around with this?

Do it on the field!!!!!

we need them to have confidence before they get here (Keller)

this is football.....not drama class

So did Trevor withdraw or is he just still reconsidering Notre Dame and Michigan?

He is not committed anymore according to rivals. Nebraska is still at the top of his list, and is followed by ND and UM.

Damn!

it would be better for everyone if he would just commit and be done with it. why dilly-ass around with this?

Well then you get into the whole it's a big decision and they want to make sure it's the right one so they can decommit on signing day and go to Oklahoma or some other damn team. I know if I made a decision I would stick with it, but it's the same old argument that has been going on for years and will continue for years.

Damn!

Maybe he just enjoys the spotlight.......if thats the case he can go somewhere else.