ELITE 11 MVP 2007 IS BLAINE GABBERT

So you have to wonder. Blaine Compton Rippy and others have all been recruiting people including recent commit Woods.

I wonder who they are working on right now??

I feel some HUGE things are ahead yet this season with recruiting and we can thank Blaine and the others for putting forth the effort to get the best players they can around them.

you know that Blaine and Will have to be on Andrew Jones, TE committed to Misery right now

So you have to wonder. Blaine Compton Rippy and others have all been recruiting people including recent commit Woods.

I feel some HUGE things are ahead yet this season with recruiting and we can thank Blaine and the others for putting forth the effort to get the best players they can around them.

you know that Blaine and Will have to be on Andrew Jones, TE committed to Misery right now

Wouldnt that burn there rear ends .Rumor in the beginning was that Gabbert and Jones were a package deal.

Yes, these people are helpful in recruiting these players but you can't stress enough the job that the staff has done. Especially Joe Rudolph I never would have thought that he would be this successful. Callahan has done a wonderful job in getting some of the best recruiters out there. :bonez

Yes, these people are helpful in recruiting these players but you can't stress enough the job that the staff has done. Especially Joe Rudolph I never would have thought that he would be this successful. Callahan has done a wonderful job in getting some of the best recruiters out there. :bonez

100% agree

Manuel the Florida state commit had a real strong camp too. He was pissed when he got beat in the foot race with Gabbert and others. Tryed to call a false start.

afterwards he challenged Gabbert to be a DB while he was the reciever and of course Gabbert batted the ball away

Manuel the Florida state commit had a real strong camp too. He was pissed when he got beat in the foot race with Gabbert and others. Tryed to call a false start.

afterwards he challenged Gabbert to be a DB while he was the reciever and of course Gabbert batted the ball away

Gabbert's a stud! I'm sure he would excel at any position.

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

no $hit... didnt we have a couple "SUPER QBs" that are playing in the carolinas now?

Yeah, probably because their supposed 'fans' thought that everything thing they did leading up to a career at NU meant "nothing". Great way to build up confidence. :rolleyes:

we need them to have confidence before they get here (Keller)

You forget these are just kids they arent super heros, they are impressionable young people, do you remember when you were 18? Thats the kind of instant gratification $hit that is becoming more and more prevelent in college football, from players and fans, and its rediculous. There is nothing wrong with waiting till your RS Junior year to play, or have your "confidence" in place.

dude........when i was 18 i thought i was a superhero and knew it all....how old do u think thet are in IRAQ? thats why you dont see army recruiting stations set up in office buildings or fitness clubs....they set them up in high schools HOOOOOO RAH!!! please DO NOT COME TO LINCOLN TO PLAY FOOTBALL IF YOU NEED YOUR CONFIDENCE BOOSTED OR YOUR MOMMY TO HOLD YOUR HAND..................come to lincoln if you think you are the baddest mutha in the country(Tommie Frazier)

Oh my god........they set up recruiting stations in high schools because thats where they have the highest percentage of people who would be willing to join.........A 30 year old father of three would be less inclined than an 18 year old kid to risk his life......but ultimately I am going to apply some great advice that I got in the past."Dont argue with an idiot, someone walking by wont know the difference between the two of you." So I'm done talking to you.

Blaine Gabbert can do exactly what Harrison Beck did with recruiting by calling other kids. I just hope he commits and is here for the long haul. GBR

That is awesome. Letting his play put the whiny little B!TCH in his place.

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

I'm sorry, I should just leave this alone, but I can't. Don't piss on something that NO ONE here could ever do. Besides dont be negative about him proving him self on the feild, any thing that has been in his power to control, like his play in high school and the NIke camp, he has done a phenominal job! He has excelled at anything having to do with football. I think its awesome to be excited about a kid who has dedicated himself and had the level of success hes had. Winning is a mentality, and Blaine has it. GBR.

That is awesome. Letting his play put the whiny little B!TCH in his place.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!! He not only knows that he is better than you he shows you that he's better than you, but doesn't in a respectful way!!!! :thumbs

Gabbert is the man, don't forget that there will be more QB races to come in the future, with Joe, Zack, Pat, and now Blaine. This will be something else.

You mean Zack, Pat and Blaine!...........nope I didnt forget anyone.

How could you forget the guy who's currently competing for the starting job! :sarcasm

Gabbert is the man, don't forget that there will be more QB races to come in the future, with Joe, Zack, Pat, and now Blaine. This will be something else.

You mean Zack, Pat and Blaine!...........nope I didnt forget anyone.

Did you watch the Spring game? Ganz deserves some credit. Most have read that Zach is quite good but how many have actually seen him play.....including you?