ELITE 11 MVP 2007 IS BLAINE GABBERT

I don't know about anyone else...........but this means NOTHING.

Do it on the field!!!!!

no $hit... didnt we have a couple "SUPER QBs" that are playing in the carolinas now?

Yeah, probably because their supposed 'fans' thought that everything thing they did leading up to a career at NU meant "nothing". Great way to build up confidence. :rolleyes:

we need them to have confidence before they get here (Keller)

You forget these are just kids they arent super heros, they are impressionable young people, do you remember when you were 18? Thats the kind of instant gratification $hit that is becoming more and more prevelent in college football, from players and fans, and its rediculous. There is nothing wrong with waiting till your RS Junior year to play, or have your "confidence" in place.

Do it on the field!!!!!

no $hit... didnt we have a couple "SUPER QBs" that are playing in the carolinas now?

Yeah, probably because their supposed 'fans' thought that everything thing they did leading up to a career at NU meant "nothing". Great way to build up confidence. :rolleyes:

You forget these are just kids they arent super heros, they are impressionable young people, do you remember when you were 18? Thats the kind of instant gratification $hit that is becoming more and more prevelent in college football, from players and fans, and its rediculous. There is nothing wrong with waiting till your RS Junior year to play, or have your "confidence" in place.

:yeah EXACTLY!! Great post 'skers. :thumbs

Do it on the field!!!!!

dude........when i was 18 i thought i was a superhero and knew it all....how old do u think thet are in IRAQ? thats why you dont see army recruiting stations set up in office buildings or fitness clubs....they set them up in high schools HOOOOOO RAH!!! please DO NOT COME TO LINCOLN TO PLAY FOOTBALL IF YOU NEED YOUR CONFIDENCE BOOSTED OR YOUR MOMMY TO HOLD YOUR HAND..................come to lincoln if you think you are the baddest mutha in the country(Tommie Frazier)

Do it on the field!!!!!

dude........when i was 18 i thought i was a superhero and knew it all....how old do u think thet are in IRAQ? thats why you dont see army recruiting stations set up in office buildings or fitness clubs....they set them up in high schools HOOOOOO RAH!!! please DO NOT COME TO LINCOLN TO PLAY FOOTBALL IF YOU NEED YOUR CONFIDENCE BOOSTED OR YOUR MOMMY TO HOLD YOUR HAND..................come to lincoln if you think you are the baddest mutha in the country(Tommie Frazier)

Soldiers dying for our country and college football players...that's just about the worst comparison I've ever seen...that's like booking Kellen Winslow Jr. at a memorial service for Pat Tillman. Unreal. :hmmph

Do it on the field!!!!!

Soldiers dying for our country and college football players...that's just about the worst comparison I've ever seen...that's like booking Kellen Winslow Jr. at a memorial service for Pat Tillman. Unreal. :hmmph

i appreciate your spin on the dying soldiers in Iraq thing and sorry to offend you those kids are signing on the dotted line to take those risks....i was in kuwait..........i took those risks. hopefully you got my point over the violin music.

So did Trevor withdraw or is he just still reconsidering Notre Dame and Michigan?

He is not committed anymore according to rivals. Nebraska is still at the top of his list, and is followed by ND and UM.

Damn!

it would be better for everyone if he would just commit and be done with it. why dilly-ass around with this?

Or he should have just not committed in the first place. If he's not 100%, then wait.

Gabbert will shatter records here at Nebraska. He is as good of an upside as you could possibly hope for in a HS qb

Good job getting the thread back on topic here. I like the fact that although Gabbert is good he seems to be one of the few recruits that comes in and is really trying to get good guys to come along with him. That shows me that he has his heart in the right place. :thumbs

Gabbert will shatter records here at Nebraska. He is as good of an upside as you could possibly hope for in a HS qb

Good job getting the thread back on topic here. I like the fact that although Gabbert is good he seems to be one of the few recruits that comes in and is really trying to get good guys to come along with him. That shows me that he has his heart in the right place. :thumbs

and he is confident in his abilities

and he is confident in his abilities

Keller may do some dammage to single season records

:backtotopic

how can this thread go from Blaine Gabbert winning MVP at the Elite 11 QB camp, to TR is he still committed, did he de-commit, to Sam Keller doing damage to single season records.

this is not difficult, but some people just want to be :asshat's

do us all a favor, if you have something to say that you think is worth while, but it doesnt pertain to the current thread............start a new one

now :backtotopic

this is a great honor for Blaine, and it shows alot about his ability. I wonder how fast he is going to be able to pick up the WCO and if he will be ready to compete for playing time as a true freshman or if he will redshirt and and compete as a RS frosh

again congrats to BG. and thanks for getting us the info chamrock

how can this thread go from Blaine Gabbert winning MVP at the Elite 11 QB camp, to TR is he still committed, did he de-commit, to Sam Keller doing damage to single season records.

do us all a favor, if you have something to say that you think is worth while, but it doesnt pertain to the current thread............start a new one

this is a great honor for Blaine, and it shows alot about his ability. I wonder how fast he is going to be able to pick up the WCO and if he will be ready to compete for playing time as a true freshman or if he will redshirt and and compete as a RS frosh

pull that corn cobb out of ur A$$!!!

:dunno glad to see your insightful comments about the current topic of Gabbert and the MVP honor that he earned, and not another lame ass attempt at derailing a thread, with worthless stupidity. :sarcasm

here is a nickles worth of free advice.........it is better to remain quite, and let people think you are an idiot, then to speak, and let people know that you are an idiot. :moreinteresting:nanalama

You take that to the shed. Rob? please take this to the shed.

One more time off topic and this thread will close.

Nirvana, this thread has been deraled along with others by you. Keep to the topic or take it to the shed. I will not warn you again. One more time you vary from the topic and you will get a vacation.

So you have to wonder. Blaine Compton Rippy and others have all been recruiting people including recent commit Woods.

I wonder who they are working on right now??

I feel some HUGE things are ahead yet this season with recruiting and we can thank Blaine and the others for putting forth the effort to get the best players they can around them.