Buy up K-States ticket alotment

Does anyone know how many seats are alloted for the visitor section? I bought tickets for the KSU game. I've never sat in the visitor section at memorial, and I'm a little worried about how the environment will be. I went to the NU vs. ISU game last year and sat next to the student section(not the most enjoyable). I just don't want to get stuck next to some prick. I'm there to enjoy the game, win or lose.

It's K-State. They're all pricks. ;)

Thanks real'97champs! If you are 21 (or close) I'll buy you a beer that day! Got 6 tickets for $65 each! I live in Chicago and wasn't planning on coming in for this game but couldn't pass this up.

The same thing happened with the Tech game a couple years ago...it was 90% husker fans in their section. Awesome!

ill only be 18 then :'[ but im glad i can help keep wildcat fans out of memorial stadium anytime. buying up their tickets was thanks enough

Does anyone know how many seats are alloted for the visitor section? I bought tickets for the KSU game. I've never sat in the visitor section at memorial, and I'm a little worried about how the environment will be. I went to the NU vs. ISU game last year and sat next to the student section(not the most enjoyable). I just don't want to get stuck next to some prick. I'm there to enjoy the game, win or lose.

It's K-State. They're all pricks. ;)

Those are my exact thoughts. :thumbs

Please buy up the A&M tickets too! I bought tickets and do not want to be the lone Husker fan in the Aggie section!

I'm right there with you! I bought six, I guess I'm going to three games this year I also bought six for the K-state game and already had two for the SC game. I better start tuning up the RV (hope gas prices come down) GO BIG RED!