Anyone remember the tornado's during last year's USC game

I dunno, but that just came to my mind. Atleast in Omaha there were tornado warnings going off, and I'm like "STFU Tornado the game is on, kill me afterwards"

Now I sort of wished it knocked out the power so I wouldn't have to bear through watching it.

Hopefully a big red tornado will rip through that USC defense this year. GBR

Everyone probably missed it. It seemed to me that half of Omaha was in the coliseum.

I dunno, but that just came to my mind. Atleast in Omaha there were tornado warnings going off, and I'm like "STFU Tornado the game is on, kill me afterwards"

Now I sort of wished it knocked out the power so I wouldn't have to bear through watching it.

Hopefully a big red tornado will rip through that USC defense this year. GBR

let's just hope the SC defense actually has to defend the run AND THE PASS this year.

Don't know...was at the game...no voice by the second quarter. God Los Angeles is a pit of nothingness. :dunno

actually, a giant mass of nothingness. it's crowded and driving sucks, but more to the point trying to get to anything of interest there is more hassel than it's worth.

i went to the USC game. i sat in the coliseum. i was wasn't impress by anything there. in fact, i was kinda surprised that USC's big screen was so freakin' dinky. you'd think that alumni there would pony up for some thing good.

and oh yah, nebraska doesn't need some fruitloop shouting "go! beat the trojans!" in a loudspeaker to modivate us.

i'm just say, is all.

Yea, that loudspeaker chanting got old fast. What is funny is that it is a necessity at USC games because for the most part those fans have no idea how to cheer a college football team because they weren't fans until five years ago when USC became relevant again. Nebraska, UT, LSU, etc., know what they are doing because the fans have been loyal to them for decades. Seven or eight years ago USC was getting 45 or 50,000 people to a stadium that holds 92 or 93,000. That's why they need that guy to remind them when to cheer, otherwise they wouldn't know. Fair-weather bandwagon jumpers, for the most part. Obviously not all of them.

ya that stunk they halved the screen and you couldn't hear the game

Yeah I remember when that happened. Even though it sucked that they did that, I'm happy to be a fan of the Huskers. I don't know many places that during a tornado warning would STILL show the game :lol: At least we would die watching the Big Red :restore

ya that stunk they halved the screen and you couldn't hear the game

Yeah I remember when that happened. Even though it sucked that they did that, I'm happy to be a fan of the Huskers. I don't know many places that during a tornado warning would STILL show the game :lol: At least we would die watching the Big Red :restore

Amen! I'm actually surprised this is the first time I heard about this...no one said anything about it when we got back from Cali on that Sunday... :dunno

I was at work, at Target. We had to round up all the shoppers and herd them into the receiving area (the only tornado-safe part of the store).

Fortunately, when the storms were rolling in, I was in the electronics department listening to the USC broadcast via satellite radio. No weather reports there.