Best husker game you've been to?

2005 v. Texas Tech. Even though we lost the game, it'll be one of my favorite visits to Memorial Stadium because of how the stadium got rocking early and was incredibly loud late. My favorite part was late in the 4th the whole place was screaming GO BIG RED GO BIG RED! If we could've pulled that one out...wow. My second favorite would be 1999 vs. Southern Mississippi because it was my first :corndance

NU/Florida Fiesta Bowl

I went to the Tempe New Years Block Party and milled around with all of the Husker Fans and Florida Fans. Listened to all of the Florida fans talk sh#t about how NU couldnt handle their speed, blah, blah, blah.

3 days later walking up University Ave in my Husker Gear, listening again to the "is Nebraska even a state yet", and "what's the "N" stand for" questions. I just smiled and said "Good luck to your team, and I hope you enjoy the game"

enduring the never ending "Gator Chomp" through out pre-game and the first quarter.

then hell breaks loose, and Florida players start falling left and right. I start doing the "Gator Chomp", yelling "GATOR CHOMP THIS" and "GET THE CARNAGE OFF OF THE FIELD"

and by the end of the 3rd Qtr, when all of the Orange and Blue, stream toward the exit, started singing "NA, NA, NAAA, NA HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE"

i am sure that there is some others on this board that attended that game also, because there was 70,000 NU fans at that game

Yup...I was lucky enough to get to go to both the Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl for National Championships. As where the Orange Bowl was a 'great game' because it was hard fought and sealed in the 4th qtr.....the Fiesta was a 'great game' because the entire thing was a highlight reel, from knocking Wuerfull loopy, Bookers INT for a TD, "The Run" by Tommie and even Peters' called back TD from the fumble recovery. The gators only got to do their 'Chomp' for about 15 minutes....and that was before the kickoff.

We went to the block party also (referring to the one just outside of the stadium I presume?) and there was definitely some tension between the two fanbases. I got some 'drunk muscles' and thought it would be cool to knock one of those Orange/Blue 'Cat in the Hats' off one of their heads. I am not proud of it, I don't like representing NU that way and haven't ever since....but when you're only 20 and all you have to drink in your hotel room is Grape Soda and Vodka....it happens.

96' vs Oklahoma in Norman. I was in Norman for a wrestling camp and got a free ticket to the game. The tickets were terrible, South endzone, but my brother and I both managed to lose our voices when the Huskers racked up 73 pts!! Thanks to 3 OU td's in the 4th qtr, against Nebraska's 5th stringers, the score was only 73-21!! F***in amazing :bonez !! Think the Husker's might have even set a record for the most points scored against OU in that game.

BEST: Probably the 2001 game against Texas Tech when the world discovered that Klif Kingsbury could throw a mean pass. Memorial Stadium was angry that day, my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli . . .

WORST: I was at the Big XII Championship Game last year . . . :(

01 Oklahoma game was the best game that I went to. When Crouch caught that touchdown pass, everyone in my section was high fiving and giving each other hugs, it was crazy.

However, the game I remember the most was Washington in 92. It was the first game I went to (10 years old at the time). I remember crying all the way home from that game. It sucked that they lost the game, but I loved every thing about the stadium, crowd, and pure emotion involved in being at a game.

Last year at the A&M game was the best that I have been to. I sat 17 rows up, in the aTm letterman section, right on the goal line where Purify caught the winner.

2nd would probably have to be the OU game at Lincoln when they retired Tommie's jersey. I don't remember the score but we won in blowout fashion.