Inactive Members and Guests

DaveH

• 2 months later...

Guys, I don't know if this is possible, or even if it is, how to go about it, but...

There are tons of Husker groups in other states. Is there any list of them anywhere? If there is, and there is a way to get our hands on it, emailing each of them about the board's existence could help.

I know that there is one in Arkansas, at least. I'm going to try and hunt it down and see if I can find an email address to alert them to the Board.

There are a huge number of Nebraska fans in California. Northern Californians For Nebraska operates a web site with links where they list BBS's and message boards. If Huskerboard could post a link with NCFN then many on the West Coast may take an interest in this board.

www.huskeralum.com/groups/chapters/ncfn/football_links.htm

• 2 weeks later...

What if you went up to Lincoln sometime in the Spring and camped out for the afternoon with a little booth or sign in front of the Union. I would say over a thousand students walk by there each day and when it's nice out they hang around there.

You may not have the ability to do that and it would be a bit time consuming.

However, if college kids join and then tell their friends/family it would get the word out.

• 1 month later...

you should make stickers and stick them up on places :-P

i put stickers on books and stuff and i always get questions and responses to it

& going with the "you can only read it if you join" things, you could just give them a "sneak peak". like, the first couple of posts..then a "wanna read more, join" type of thing

i put stickers on books and stuff and i always get questions and responses to it

& going with the "you can only read it if you join" things, you could just give them a "sneak peak". like, the first couple of posts..then a "wanna read more, join" type of thing

If we did that we would have to call ourselves "Rivals.com." :hmmph

If we did that we would have to call ourselves "Rivals.com." :hmmph

Exactly that's one of the things that is nice about this site and what caused me to sign up was because I could look at almost everything besides the woodshed.

What does the board do to addvertise? I'm going to keep trying with videos as well as the other vid makers. Besides the Husker groups that were mentioned above, there is a huge college population that uses forums on a regular basis. I think t-shirts with HB.com or something like that may at least spark interest. I would wear it to every home game if it was red. Also, I was wondering if you have to get permission to hang banners up in the stadium during the game, like the Californians for Nebraska and this like that. A banner could be made and and displayed. <-Reach entire fan base at stadium and TV.

What does the board do to addvertise? I'm going to keep trying with videos as well as the other vid makers. Besides the Husker groups that were mentioned above, there is a huge college population that uses forums on a regular basis. I think t-shirts with HB.com or something like that may at least spark interest. I would wear it to every home game if it was red. Also, I was wondering if you have to get permission to hang banners up in the stadium during the game, like the Californians for Nebraska and this like that. A banner could be made and and displayed. <-Reach entire fan base at stadium and TV.

We got on national TV during college gameday. :woo