Usa Today coaches poll (leaked version)

chne1

Some of you might think that I'm getting ahead of myself, but for us to win the players (and the fans) have to BELIEVE we will, not hope we do. There is a big difference.

:yeah:bonez

absolutely! that's exactly the attitude we all need to be feeling right now. and after we beat usc i think we will be damn close to top 10 if not in it

we should be in it, going 3-0 and sending the #1 team home crying with soar booty's, i think that will put us in the top 10

I think we would be around 7 or 8 if we beat them. The first two wins, with some other losses would bump us up 4 or 5 spots imo. Some early games have ranked teams battling, and if we show up well against Nevada and Wake I could see us at 14 against USC. Then number 7 if we win. GBR!

How is Hawaii in there?? Who the hell do they play?? And where?? It seems like they have 10-11 home games every year.

Hawaii is supposed to have a quarterback who might be up for the Heisman.

Yea, Cold Brennan, he has huge number every season! But I mean, come on, anybody can put those kind of numbers up with the teams that they play. Their schedule is very weak which is why they will appear in a bowl game this year!

Actually there almost guaranteed the Hawaii Bowl every year (just have to be .500 which isnt too hard).

Wisconsin and Ohio State are the biggest pretenders here. Ya I know what they each did last year, but OSU got hit by graduation HARD, and WU only beat mediocre teams and has a very dificult schedule this year. Both will be lucky to finish top 20.

Arkansas, the SEC runner-up=mediocre? Doubtful. They looked good in the michigan game too. :wtf but yes OSU is overrated as is the big 10 in general. on second thought, scratch the thought of me sticking up for them in the michigan game. Everybody looked good against michigan except notre dame. Ball St.?????????

How is Hawaii in there?? Who the hell do they play?? And where?? It seems like they have 10-11 home games every year.

Hawaii is supposed to have a quarterback who might be up for the Heisman.

yep, colt brennan. june jones has a good thing going in hawaii. they'll win their games and definately compete in their confernece.

no whether they'll ever be BCS championship good, i dunno.

Wisconsin and Ohio State are the biggest pretenders here. Ya I know what they each did last year, but OSU got hit by graduation HARD, and WU only beat mediocre teams and has a very dificult schedule this year. Both will be lucky to finish top 20.

Arkansas, the SEC runner-up=mediocre? Doubtful. They looked good in the michigan game too. :wtf but yes OSU is overrated as is the big 10 in general. on second thought, scratch the thought of me sticking up for them in the michigan game. Everybody looked good against michigan except notre dame. Ball St.?????????

Michigan? You mean "biggest underperformer evey year" Michigan? They should be good but never seem to get thier $hit together. Arkansas I might give you, but barely. Either way thier schedule will expose them for who they really are .......pretenders.