Early point spread on NU v Nevada

Sounds right to me. Dont be Texas Tech and run up the score tough. Get the W and rotate in your guys that need some time, cause you win with your bench and I am pretty comfortable with our starters, at least on O anyway.

However it seems nowadays that is the only way teams move up in the rankings. Besides we get no respect anyways. It would be nice to beat someone, especially a team that went to a bowl game last year, 70-14! :bonez

Sounds right to me. Dont be Texas Tech and run up the score tough. Get the W and rotate in your guys that need some time, cause you win with your bench and I am pretty comfortable with our starters, at least on O anyway.

However it seems nowadays that is the only way teams move up in the rankings. Besides we get no respect anyways. It would be nice to beat someone, especially a team that went to a bowl game last year, 70-14! :bonez

No one respected TT when they did it to that 1AA school though. We will get our respect on sept 15th not sept 1st.

I have never been a fan of running up the score, but you cannot ask the players to pull back either. If we are ahead big in the 3rd qtr start rotating players and let them play. It is still their job to stop us or if it is the other way around it is our job to stop them.

I see us haveing a good day but not a huge blowout as BC is not going to show to much before WF and USC

I have never been a fan of running up the score, but you cannot ask the players to pull back either. If we are ahead big in the 3rd qtr start rotating players and let them play. It is still their job to stop us or if it is the other way around it is our job to stop them.

I see us haveing a good day but not a huge blowout as BC is not going to show to much before WF and USC

No one said pull for the players to pull back. Call appropriate play (not deep flag routs), and get your second team some time late in the 3rd and mixed in the 4th. I do think youre right about the plays though, it will probably be pretty white bread like the spring game.