Big Sports 590 Daily Football Fix

I caught the Big Sports 590 Daily Football Fix today. (I honestly can't stand Matt Purralt, but I'll let one of my ears bleed while getting my Husker football fix on my way home from work.) Anyway, Vershon Jackson was on and they talked about 2 things during my commute. One was Jackson said something about a special weapon this year on defense and special teams, "especially special teams."

Anyone care to guess? I think it's going Prince Amukamara.

The other thing was a scantily clothed woman reporter at the press conference today. Actually this was the dominant topic for almost 30 minutes. I'm looking for pictures or something.

I caught the Big Sports 590 Daily Football Fix today. (I honestly can't stand Matt Purralt, but I'll let one of my ears bleed while getting my Husker football fix on my way home from work.) Anyway, Vershon Jackson was on and they talked about 2 things during my commute. One was Jackson said something about a special weapon this year on defense and special teams, "especially special teams."

Anyone care to guess? I think it's going Prince Amukamara.

The other thing was a scantily clothed woman reporter at the press conference today. Actually this was the dominant topic for almost 30 minutes. I'm looking for pictures or something.

I'm guessing Prince Amukamara too.......kid is nuts!

I'm guessing...Ricky Thenarse. Special teams is not necessarily the return game, but who knows?

I'd also have to say Thenarse...this kid has WAY too much hype to not say so, but as much as I'm excited to see him, someone else, like Prince, would be OK with me! :clap

I heard both the Big Sports 590 guy and the 2 guys on 1620 the Zone talking about that today. I heard from one of the Huskers staff that she's a new reporter, not really attractive but she did have a VERY SHORT dress on. Also heard a gust of wind caught the dress and revealed some tiny undies also.

I'm guessing there isn't going to be a photo of her, I can't find anything right now on the web. I don't even know her name or what station she works for.

I heard both the Big Sports 590 guy and the 2 guys on 1620 the Zone talking about that today. I heard from one of the Huskers staff that she's a new reporter, not really attractive but she did have a VERY SHORT dress on. Also heard a gust of wind caught the dress and revealed some tiny undies also.

I'm guessing there isn't going to be a photo of her, I can't find anything right now on the web. I don't even know her name or what station she works for.

Who cares about a skirt? Who is the secret weapon on D and SP teams, thats what you should be trying to find out! :)