Mark May picks USC to win easily

Mark May is an annoying douchenozzle, but he's right about this.

Ok, since you're so sure, make sure you don't even watch the game...Call Vegas now and reap the rewards of a huge USC win, the line doesn't even matter...better yet, cheer for USC. No, move in with Reggie's parents in SoCal, party with OJ, take the Matt Leinart Walk of Shame Tour, and get Pete Carroll's face tattooed on your *ss.

Oh yeah...you couldn't do that...you're a Husker fan.

Mark May is an annoying douchenozzle, but he's right about this.

Ok, since you're so sure, make sure you don't even watch the game...Call Vegas now and reap the rewards of a huge USC win, the line doesn't even matter...better yet, cheer for USC. No, move in with Reggie's parents in SoCal, party with OJ, take the Matt Leinart Walk of Shame Tour, and get Pete Carroll's face tattooed on your *ss.

Oh yeah...you couldn't do that...you're a Husker fan.

:rollin:rollin Oh my god sometimes you are almost as funny as me! :rollin:rollin

Well is it a unrealistic statement???

We hung with them pretty well last year but Arkansas and Michigan didn't.

They are unreal and it will take a perfect game from the Huskers just to give us a shot in the 4th.

Trust me I hope I am wrong, but BC hasn't prove me wrong yet in big games.

Well is it a unrealistic statement???

We hung with them pretty well last year but Arkansas and Michigan didn't.

They are unreal and it will take a perfect game from the Huskers just to give us a shot in the 4th.

Trust me I hope I am wrong, but BC hasn't prove me wrong yet in big games.

I think to say "Easily" is unrealistic. You are right we will have to play nearly perfect to get the W, but we will have to piss down our own leg to have USC end up with an "easy win".

Time will tell and when the game is over we can look back and see if he was right. I just do not see anyone winning easily in our house this year. Notice I said easily. We could very well lose this game but UCLA was supposed to be easily beaten last year by them also. So was oregan st I think it was that put a L on em.

That is why they take the time to play the games

Anyone think USC is happy to come here to play?

Anyone think anyone from USC knows where they are going? This isn't the sticks of Arkansas, and it isn't South Bend, which Nebraska owns anyway.

Nebraska has two good teams to play before USC...USC could send their scrimmage team to play Idaho.

I'm not saying this will be an easy task...but there are things in Nebraska's favor...just need to take advantage of them.

Mark May???

Mark May????

Ohhh yeah...Mark "may I show my stupidity" before a national audience on ESPN!!!

The same guy who sits next to Kirk "smoking the herb on the street" on ESPN.

Will they be joined this year by Lee "the Big Ten whipping boy" Corso and Lou "I leave 'em on probation" Holtz????

Mark May???

Mark May????

Ohhh yeah...Mark "may I show my stupidity" before a national audience on ESPN!!!

The same guy who sits next to Kirk "smoking the herb on the street" on ESPN.

Will they be joined this year by Lee "the Big Ten whipping boy" Corso and Lou "I leave 'em on probation" Holtz????

NICE :thumbs

May also said that UCLA would be by far USC's biggest challenge.

Mark May predicting a Nebraska loss to USC isn't all that surprising, nor do I find it enraging at all. The thing that I find to be completely ridiculous, though, is how he can say NU won't provide any challenge whatsoever while their season basically hinges on their "rivalry" game with UCLA. Since when is UCLA a threat to anybody this year? The fact that he's been down on Nebraska for a while doesn't necessarily show any bias, but when he then goes and hypes a meaningless game against an overmatched UCLA I start to smell BS.