Mark May picks USC to win easily

I really liked the idea of College Football having its own show daily leading up to the season, but after about 2 weeks of it being on air all it has been is the same USC talk every day how they are #1 and no one will beat them.

May also said that UCLA would be by far USC's biggest challenge. I think its probably their most important game, but a early season game in Lincoln with a hungry team, coaching staff, fan base, state, husker nation, etc.... will be a bigger challenge then all these analyst know. I'm not saying we will win, or they might not come in a dominate us, but I think we have a decent shot that a lot of people are over looking.

I really liked the idea of College Football having its own show daily leading up to the season, but after about 2 weeks of it being on air all it has been is the same USC talk every day how they are #1 and no one will beat them.

May also said that UCLA would be by far USC's biggest challenge. I think its probably their most important game, but a early season game in Lincoln with a hungry team, coaching staff, fan base, state, husker nation, etc.... will be a bigger challenge then all these analyst know. I'm not saying we will win, or they might not come in a dominate us, but I think we have a decent shot that a lot of people are over looking.

I'm with this guy! ^

Also... did they stop showing re-runs at 6:30? I've missed a few... HA!

I'm with this guy! ^

How soon we forget how ten years ago, all the talk was Nebraska. Gameday, was in Lincoln or wherever NU was playing. USC is arguably the best program in the country over the last 5 years. Quit whining about what Mark May says. He, like the other analysts on ESPN, are there to give their opinion and provoke thought on college football. If you don't like his view, go turn on Jim Rose, he will color a pretty picture for you.

Go Big Red and Beat SC!!!

Also... did they stop showing re-runs at 6:30? I've missed a few... HA!

should be. I think I saw it on the other day. I just DVR it and watch it when I get home now.

Guys a dick.

I'll drink to that...did you catch his rant about Purdue to the fan who sent a video in? And how terrible they are? And how terrible the Big 10 is compared to the Pac and SEC. He sounded like a fan who was trying to protect his teams respect by trying to prove him wrong...."Nuh uh, nuh uh...USC is awesome. They're the best. And my dad can beat up your dad."

How soon we forget how ten years ago, all the talk was Nebraska.

I agree...I hate USC mainly because they're USC. Same reason I'm sure everyone hated us 10 years ago and wished the media would stop talking about us. Dynasties come and go. They'll be out of the picture again and we'll hate another team soon enough.

Just more reason to try and beat them to knock them off top and say we're the ones who dethroned them and stole their potential recruits.