Another NU DUI

:wtf this better have been the last of the drinking/legal issue this season...I hope the skers don't turn into the Cinncinatti Bengals. <_<

Two DUI's do not make a Bengals team. Everyone calm down.

CALM DOWN?!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN EVERYONE ON THE TEAM IS GETTING A DUI?? :madash

:sarcasm

ok sorry, maybe I was being a little sarcastic, but seriously this is Teafatiller's second this year...I hope it's the team's last.

This news sucks to hear. I sort of liked what Teafatiller was doing as an underdog type, walk-on, and back-up player. Seemed like he could contribute and would only get better this year. I hope McNeill can show us something this year at TE...we need production from this position badly. :ahhhhhhhh

:wtf this better have been the last of the drinking/legal issue this season...I hope the skers don't turn into the Cinncinatti Bengals. <_<

Two DUI's do not make a Bengals team. Everyone calm down.

CALM DOWN?!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN EVERYONE ON THE TEAM IS GETTING A DUI?? :madash

:sarcasm

ok sorry, maybe I was being a little sarcastic, but seriously this is Teafatiller's second this year...I hope it's the team's last.

I just dont understand what the F**k he was doing drinking right before fall practice......... :madash

The fact that he is a minor means that the legal limit for him is lower than the legal limit for people 21 or older. At least that is the way it is in Iowa. I know here if you are higher than both limits and are a minor the judges get extremely harsh!!!!

He deserves what he deserves. I honestly thought (and I think Mo thought so, too) That Purify deserved alot worse than he got.

The fact that he is a minor means that the legal limit for him is lower than the legal limit for people 21 or older. At least that is the way it is in Iowa. I know here if you are higher than both limits and are a minor the judges get extremely harsh!!!!

He deserves what he deserves. I honestly thought (and I think Mo thought so, too) That Purify deserved alot worse than he got.

No Maurice is actualy a good player so his punishment was appropriate. JK :lol:

looks like it will be handled internally

NU Notes: Teafatiller remains in camp after arrest

BY MITCH SHERMAN AND RICH KAIPUST

WORLD-HERALD BUREAU

LINCOLN - Nebraska tight end Hunter Teafatiller remains active in preseason football camp after he was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

Teafatiller, a 20-year-old junior from Kingsburg, Calif., faces disciplinary action within the program, coach Bill Callahan said Tuesday, in addition to any legal penalties.

"Our football program takes a situation like this very seriously," Callahan said in a statement released by NU.

According to Deb Collins of the Nebraska State Patrol, Teafatiller was stopped near Third and Adams Street when a trooper noticed he was driving without headlights. Administered a breathalyzer test, Teafatillers blood-alcohol level was 0.97, above the legal limit of 0.8.

Teafatiller was also ticketed for minor in possession and for having no insurance or valid registration.

On May 26, he was cited for DUI and MIP by the Lincoln Police. The Lancaster County attorney's office said Tuesday it declined to prosecute in that case.

Teafatiller, a reserve, caught five passes for 78 yards and four touchdowns last season, including the Huskers lone score in the Big 12 championship game