Here are my future Huskers. Ages 8 and 6. They also have a little brother who is 4. I think I am more excited about them starting tackle football then they are. Anyways here they are. Check out my oldest. He told me that this is his mean face. I must admit that he has a gun for an 8 year old. (and a southpaw to boot) The other my 6 year old....Is built more like a linebacker. He could care less about catching the ball. He told me he only wants to hit other people! Anyways.....Here is your 2015 and 2017 Husker commits! :bonez

Boys.jpg

Boyz2.jpg

How about a future cheerleader......2024?? She's my 11 month old granddaughter and I bought this outfit for her on my Omaha trip last month. She's got attitude and red looks really good on her! (My son is a Buckeye, but she spits up on her Ohio St. clothes!!) Go Big Red!!

How about a future cheerleader......2024?? She's my 11 month old granddaughter and I bought this outfit for her on my Omaha trip last month. She's got attitude and red looks really good on her! (My son is a Buckeye, but she spits up on her Ohio St. clothes!!) Go Big Red!!

What a cutie!

Oops! She's not that BIG!!!!

Fixed it for you.

Aside to Rob - man, we're spending all our time correcting the ladies. Seems to me they should show some appreciation...

Gee.......what would we do without you guys to fix things for us lil' ol' girls. (Thanks.......guess I had a blonde moment.) :)

Fixed it for you.

Aside to Rob - man, we're spending all our time correcting the ladies. Seems to me they should show some appreciation...

really like get us a beer or somethig for crying out loud

ps

Ohiohusker you have a beautiful granddaughter

Fixed it for you.

really like get us a beer or somethig for crying out loud

ps

Ohiohusker you have a beautiful granddaughter

Thanks! I think so too.

PS I have Bud Lite in the fridge! I also can get the blender out and whip up some really good drinks!

Here are my future Huskers. Ages 8 and 6. They also have a little brother who is 4. I think I am more excited about them starting tackle football then they are. Anyways here they are. Check out my oldest. He told me that this is his mean face. I must admit that he has a gun for an 8 year old. (and a southpaw to boot) The other my 6 year old....Is built more like a linebacker. He could care less about catching the ball. He told me he only wants to hit other people! Anyways.....Here is your 2015 and 2017 Husker commits! :bonez

Boys.jpg

Boyz2.jpg

Seriously, Blackshirtsguru, enjoy every minute of it! It goes by too fast. My boys both played, one was the center & long snapper, and the other was a cornerback. There's nothing like those Friday night games. As a parent we are always proud of our kids and it is so exciting to see them go out and do their best. (Those 4th down and LOONNNNGGGGGGG's sure had me squirming in my seat sometimes!) Good luck to your boys!

Boys.jpg

Boyz2.jpg

That's awesome man!