Practice Update 8-13

I will keep those up to date as Fall Camp continues and people miss some of the smaller day to day stories.

If I miss anything let me know, I will try to get the most accurate info and update daily.

Injuries / Practice Sit Outs 8-13

Zack Bowman- Obviously out of practice, no time table for return.

Andre Jones- Missed practice- speculation is small injury- expected to return any day

Maurice Purify-Missed practice- speculation is because of community service or school related event- should be back Tuesday (8-14)

Seth Jensen- Missed practice- Should be back any day

Marlon Lucky- Missed practice- head injury, speculated concussion- day to day

Cody Glenn- Missed practice- Hamstring/Foot- day to day

Performances 8-13

Quentin Castille- Got a bulk of the carries with the 1's and had a impressive run when he "trucked" over Rickey Thenarse

Austin Stafford- Continues to get praise and was with the 2's all day at the SAM LB

Niles Paul & Curenski Gilleylen- Getting high praise for their speed and possible contributions to special teams.

Prince Amukamara- Impressive at CB and was going with the 1's and 2's on Defense.

Larry Asante- Continues to impress showing he's a solid tacker and has a no non sense attitude.

Practice 8-13

Took place in Memorial Stadium where a lot of goal line drills were practiced. A 20-25 play scrimmage was conducted.

I will keep those up to date as Fall Camp continues and people miss some of the smaller day to day stories.

If I miss anything let me know, I will try to get the most accurate info and update daily.

Andre Jones- Missed practice- speculation is small injury- expected to return any day

Maurice Purify-Missed practice- speculation is because of community service or school related event- should be back Tuesday (8-14)

Performances 8-13

Quentin Castille- Got a bulk of the carries with the 1's and had a impressive run when he "trucked" over Rickey Thenarse

Austin Stafford- Continues to get praise and was with the 2's all day at the SAM LB

Niles Paul & Curenski Gilleylen- Getting high praise for their speed and possible contributions to special teams.

Prince Amukamara- Impressive at CB and was going with the 1's and 2's on Defense.

Larry Asante- Continues to impress showing he's a solid tacker and has a no non sense attitude.

Practice 8-13

Took place in Memorial Stadium where a lot of goal line drills were practiced. A 20-25 play scrimmage was conducted.

Thanks for the practice contribution...I can't always follow the stories due to work, so I appreciate it! :thumbs

Performances 8-13

Practice 8-13

Appreciate the 411 !!

Good to hear the newcomers having some good performances! Picking it up - sweet! :thumbs

Is there any news on Asante today? There was a post on his profile that he got hurt at today's practice, but I havent heard anything.

Somebody posted in there that they were just heat cramps and that he will be fine.

Heat cramps....I find that hard to believe I mean really its not THAT hot out. :sarcasm

Yeah no sh#t!!!!!

Is there any news on Asante today? There was a post on his profile that he got hurt at today's practice, but I havent heard anything.

Somebody posted in there that they were just heat cramps and that he will be fine.

Heat cramps....I find that hard to believe I mean really its not THAT hot out. :sarcasm

Yeah no sh#t!!!!!

Its like we are vacationing on the sun!

Yeah no sh#t!!!!!

Its like we are vacationing on the sun!

Yeah I know it's neat I love walking around feeling like I have swamp arse all the time!!!! I forgot what it feels like to be in pads and doing 2 a days in this type of weather!!!!