MO

I am I

how is he handling practicing knowing he won't play the first game? any news if he is just staying quiet, or is he being a vocal leader or otherwise? will he come out humbled or with a chip on his shoulder ready to prove Cally didn't make the wrong choice? is he getting reps with the 1's or are they playing the guys who will be there?

i've read all the articles on him, but haven't heard much since camp started. any news would be great.

how is he handling practicing knowing he won't play the first game? any news if he is just staying quiet, or is he being a vocal leader or otherwise? will he come out humbled or with a chip on his shoulder ready to prove Cally didn't make the wrong choice? is he getting reps with the 1's or are they playing the guys who will be there?

i've read all the articles on him, but haven't heard much since camp started. any news would be great.

crickets..........

From a personal source, the players are all very excited to have him back and they're all feeding off of each other. Mo's getting into really good shape. Really, the whole team is. The conditioning is what was told to me as "the hardest thing I've ever done in my life" by my best friend who is on the team. Mo's gonna be in great shape and will be a huge factor in the USC game. Mark it down.

From a personal source, the players are all very excited to have him back and they're all feeding off of each other. Mo's getting into really good shape. Really, the whole team is. The conditioning is what was told to me as "the hardest thing I've ever done in my life" by my best friend who is on the team. Mo's gonna be in great shape and will be a huge factor in the USC game. Mark it down.

Reading comments like that just makes me get this feeling again. I think this team is going to shock the football world this year. I know every good fan is supposed to think that, but it's more than just Xs and Os and star players. It's the whole attitude, the vision. Instead of complaining about the constant lack of respect, they're doing what men do. They put their head down, grind another day, and when game day comes, we'll see who's got the will and the power.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

Reading comments like that just makes me get this feeling again. I think this team is going to shock the football world this year. I know every good fan is supposed to think that, but it's more than just Xs and Os and star players. It's the whole attitude, the vision. Instead of complaining about the constant lack of respect, they're doing what men do. They put their head down, grind another day, and when game day comes, we'll see who's got the will and the power.

You're sending chills down my spine, I can't freaking wait to get this season started. GBR! :restore

You're sending chills down my spine, I can't freaking wait to get this season started. GBR! :restore

:yeah

I with you 100% bro. Makes me wan't to go out and f some stuff up!

P.S. I hate Penny Wise.