ESPN at it AGAIN!!!

the thing that frustrates me is that analysts are not supposed to inject much, if any, emotion into their prognosis. however, it seems May does that all the time. not only with dissing NU. he does it for other players he has a hard-on for.

if there is a little hype about someone or a negative opinion out there, it's like it gets him all giddy and he just jumps on some bandwagon.

during the segment he talks about keller not playing since oct of 05', and emotionally drains himself with his FEELING of how sam will play. instead, he should have said, "it will be interesting to see how Keller plays and shakes off the rust. but given his past performances and numbers, combined with Callahan's offense, it could be exciting. remeber, Big XII fans, Zac Taylor was the offensive player of the year and by all accounts; Keller has more tools." now THAT sounds like an analysis based on fact not feeling.

besides that, he didn't really answer the question--he started dogging Cally instead of giving his take on the team and the QB race. normally i don't get upset about this crap at all, but May just keeps sliding further and further down as an analyst who doesn't really "report." he just gives his emoted opinion. at least when Holz or Trev was there they provided balance. :box

analysts are not supposed to inject much, if any, emotion into their prognosis?

How boring....And I grew up watching Mel Mains.

I'm glad May disses us so much..You can't buy that kind of motivation year in/Year out.

Keep 'em coming Marky!

Robert Smith: Well it's not Callahan's fault Nunn fumbled the ball a year ago.

May: Yes it is, it all comes down the coaching my friend.

Bwahahah what a crock of monkey crap. I bet this guy will also argue that it was BC's fault that it snows in Nebraska. Fumbles happen to the best players and is unpredictable part of the game. God, this just made me laugh. I agree, this guy is an A+ hater.

Bwahahah what a crock of monkey crap. I bet this guy will also argue that it was BC's fault that it snows in Nebraska. Fumbles happen to the best players and is unpredictable part of the game. God, this just made me laugh. I agree, this guy is an A+ hater.

Yeah nevermind the fact that Nunn didn't drop the ball, but the Texas DB put his helmet on the ball. That's what I mean when I say they don't have a f'ing clue!!!! ;)

Guy's your getting all worked up over nothing.

No matter how much we rant and rave about what he says, damit he is normally right.

He was wrong about Michigan, but every other talking head was to.

He picked SC over us and it not to be close, can you argue with that.

He picked Oklahoma State over us early in the year last year.

He picked us over Missouri last year.

He picked us over A&M last year.

He picked Texas over us.

He picked Auburn over us.

All those things came true.

He may be an ass, but he is not stupid. He knows college football and where things truly are. He has stated we are making inroads, but he does not feel we are there yet. I agree with that.

I dislike the guy as much as any of you do, but you give credit where it is due. He is normally spot on about Nebraska. Deal with it. Hopefully this year he is wrong, but the odds are in his favor from the past 6 years. He has verys seldom been wrong.

Until we prove him wrong we really have nothing to complain about. Most out side of Nebraska think we are crazy and always have been. We see things that most do not, we see things with our program and have knowledge of, that most fans do not even want to know about their own team.

WE know our team, and most likely better than any of the talking heads. But they know more about our competition than we do. Most on here have no clue of what SC really has, or Missouri for that matter. Both return a lot of potential. Missouri returns more starters than we do. A top rated QB in a system he knows.

A&M returns more starters than we do.

From outside looking in that indicates problems. I don't think it will translate that way, but from the other side it does. We talk about all that SC has lost. We do the same things to other programs.

Screw Mark May and all of those gay little analysts!!! We went through this last season guys and we were bound to go through it again. I could give two $hits what Mark May and all those idiots say regardless!!!! I'm still Husker red through and through and that will NEVER change!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez

I need to start taking names and write these deebs when we win out, it will be just THAT sweet.

Guy's your getting all worked up over nothing.

No matter how much we rant and rave about what he says, damit he is normally right.

He was wrong about Michigan, but every other talking head was to.

He picked SC over us and it not to be close, can you argue with that.

He picked Oklahoma State over us early in the year last year.

He picked us over Missouri last year.

He picked us over A&M last year.

He picked Texas over us.

He picked Auburn over us.

All those things came true.

He may be an ass, but he is not stupid. He knows college football and where things truly are. He has stated we are making inroads, but he does not feel we are there yet. I agree with that.

I dislike the guy as much as any of you do, but you give credit where it is due. He is normally spot on about Nebraska. Deal with it. Hopefully this year he is wrong, but the odds are in his favor from the past 6 years. He has verys seldom been wrong.

Until we prove him wrong we really have nothing to complain about. Most out side of Nebraska think we are crazy and always have been. We see things that most do not, we see things with our program and have knowledge of, that most fans do not even want to know about their own team.

WE know our team, and most likely better than any of the talking heads. But they know more about our competition than we do. Most on here have no clue of what SC really has, or Missouri for that matter. Both return a lot of potential. Missouri returns more starters than we do. A top rated QB in a system he knows.

A&M returns more starters than we do.

From outside looking in that indicates problems. I don't think it will translate that way, but from the other side it does. We talk about all that SC has lost. We do the same things to other programs.

He still is an a-hole! :bonez

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Actually, that's not surprising. Think about it - its probably May's respose each time he blew a block. "But I didn't blow it, coach - you did."

:lol: I thought the same thing AR! That response was retarded, even for Mark May's standards...

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Actually, that's not surprising. Think about it - its probably May's respose each time he blew a block. "But I didn't blow it, coach - you did."

:lol: I thought the same thing AR! That response was retarded, even for Mark May's standards...

"Great minds..." and all that...

We ran the play that Nunn fumbled on once earlier in the game, and it worked quite well then. The time Nunn fumbled, we brought a WR in from the opposite side of the field to play TE, and it looked like this caused Texas's secondary to shift over to the right a little bit...Almost as if that extra WR was there as a decoy, that guy wouldn't have been there in time to make Nunn fumble..

i could be wrong, im not very smart in X's and O's, but thats just what i noticed..