Joba Chamberlain!!!!

Foppa

"Hey Joba, what did you do today?"

"Oh nothing...pitched in the 8th inning, struck out 3 Angels, then got relieved by my closer, Rivera, who gave up a run. He's good, though."

Way to go, Mr. Yankee!!!! :clap:corndance:woo

6gd7x5h.jpg

The greatest story of Nebraska that no Nebraskan is even following.

The guy is a f'ing beast and I'm loving that he is playing for my Yankees!!!!! :woo

No, it isn't your Yankees...it's MY Yankees!!

j/k, glad to see a fan on here BRI...isn't it fun?!?! :hellloooo

MY YANKEES!! I am the New Yorker afterall ;)

I am abosultey IN LOVE with him and watching the kid pitch here lol. Such a confidence, he is a perfect fit for the Yankees. He handles the spotlight and pressure well, with great maturity, and isn't "in your face" cocky. Wonderful. :clap

The guy is a f'ing beast and I'm loving that he is playing for my Yankees!!!!! :woo

No, it isn't your Yankees...it's MY Yankees!!

j/k, glad to see a fan on here BRI...isn't it fun?!?! :hellloooo

MY YANKEES!! I am the New Yorker afterall ;)

I am abosultey IN LOVE with him and watching the kid pitch here lol. Such a confidence, he is a perfect fit for the Yankees. He handles the spotlight and pressure well, with great maturity, and isn't "in your face" cocky. Wonderful. :clap

Sorry I'm older than you so I'm calling life senority young one!!!!

Rules change? The Yankees' organizational policies concerning the use of right-handed reliever Joba Chamberlain may be subject to a future change, but for now, the rules are remaining at the status quo.

"What we've done has worked so far," said Torre, who gives the right-hander a day off for each inning pitched. "We know we're taking the safest route here. That's the first concern for us."

The New York Post reported Thursday that the club has had internal discussions involving Torre, pitching coordinator Nardi Contreras and general manager Brian Cashman about amending the club's use of Chamberlain. The 21-year-old rookie has pitched 10 scoreless innings over his first eight appearances, allowing four hits while walking three and striking out 17.

link