I've really screwed up this time

So, I've made plans to go to the lake this weekend with the understanding that where we were staying would have a TV and that I could watch the Game. Now I find out that Im going with a bunch of Mizzou fans (my GFs friends) and that Im getting trumped so that they can watch the Tigers play on the Deuce. Should I stay or should I go. I could TIVO the game at home and watch it monday night but then I run the risk of finding out the outcome before I see the game. Ugh. What am I supposed to do?

All I can say is: I don't know how long you two have been together but, you need to start the training NOW. My wife doesn't argue or expect anything durring the games. ANYTHING. I do not tivo, I do not go anywhere that the game is not guaranteed to be on. I do not get pulled away from the game period. If she doesn't get that or at least tolerate it, I would find someone that will. You can use the same BS lines that women give us, "if you really loved me you would understand how important this is to me and want me to be happy". Piss on the camping and accept whatever the consiquences are. GBR

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Couldn't you join them after you finish watching the game? Like go, leave, and then go back or something?

Clearly they don't understand the importance of Husker football, and they don't know what a good team is. I think they all need a good training.

So, I've made plans to go to the lake this weekend with the understanding that where we were staying would have a TV and that I could watch the Game. Now I find out that Im going with a bunch of Mizzou fans (my GFs friends) and that Im getting trumped so that they can watch the Tigers play on the Deuce. Should I stay or should I go. I could TIVO the game at home and watch it monday night but then I run the risk of finding out the outcome before I see the game. Ugh. What am I supposed to do?

There is only one solution. Get to the TV before everyone else, get into the Parental Controls of the cable box, and block the channel showing the Mizzou game. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

why in the hell are you even asking this? you know better.. :thumbs:restore:bonez