I've really screwed up this time

All I can say is: I don't know how long you two have been together but, you need to start the training NOW. My wife doesn't argue or expect anything durring the games. ANYTHING. I do not tivo, I do not go anywhere that the game is not guaranteed to be on. I do not get pulled away from the game period. If she doesn't get that or at least tolerate it, I would find someone that will. You can use the same BS lines that women give us, "if you really loved me you would understand how important this is to me and want me to be happy". Piss on the camping and accept whatever the consiquences are. GBR

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

:yeah

I think this is great advice.

All I can say is: I don't know how long you two have been together but, you need to start the training NOW. My wife doesn't argue or expect anything durring the games. ANYTHING. I do not tivo, I do not go anywhere that the game is not guaranteed to be on. I do not get pulled away from the game period. If she doesn't get that or at least tolerate it, I would find someone that will. You can use the same BS lines that women give us, "if you really loved me you would understand how important this is to me and want me to be happy". Piss on the camping and accept whatever the consiquences are. GBR

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Just perfect

So, I've made plans to go to the lake this weekend with the understanding that where we were staying would have a TV and that I could watch the Game. Now I find out that Im going with a bunch of Mizzou fans (my GFs friends) and that Im getting trumped so that they can watch the Tigers play on the Deuce. Should I stay or should I go. I could TIVO the game at home and watch it monday night but then I run the risk of finding out the outcome before I see the game. Ugh. What am I supposed to do?

any girl who has tigger fans as friends is not worth having

or you could go to a near by bar and watch the game there and go back to the lake afterwards

So, I've made plans to go to the lake this weekend with the understanding that where we were staying would have a TV and that I could watch the Game. Now I find out that Im going with a bunch of Mizzou fans (my GFs friends) and that Im getting trumped so that they can watch the Tigers play on the Deuce. Should I stay or should I go. I could TIVO the game at home and watch it monday night but then I run the risk of finding out the outcome before I see the game. Ugh. What am I supposed to do?

Never hang out with Mizzousier fans unless it's not game day and they are willing to take you to a great hunting or fishing spot. I live in Missouri and I make it a point to stick to that rule. Arguing with a Mizzousier fan is like trying to convince a PETA nut that hunting helps maintain the balance of wildlife.

And you might want to dump that girlfriend just because of her dubious associations anyway. Get a Nebraska girl who can cook, clean house and is strong enough to throw drunks out of the bar.