Personal day or not?

Suppose to work during the Wake Forest game. I believe its suppose to start at 11 am? Have three personal days to use within the next couple of months. Is the Wake Forest game a good game to use one on or should I wait till down the road? Have the Nevada game and USC game off. I'm thinking its a good time to use one on the Wake Forest game. What does everyone else think?

P.S. I hate to use personal days and leaving them one man down unless its for sickness but come on its Nebraska football. :bonez

Suppose to work during the Wake Forest game. I believe its suppose to start at 11 am? Have three personal days to use within the next couple of months. Is the Wake Forest game a good game to use one on or should I wait till down the road? Have the Nevada game and USC game off. I'm thinking its a good time to use one on the Wake Forest game. What does everyone else think?

P.S. I hate to use personal days and leaving them one man down unless its for sickness but come on its Nebraska football. :bonez

I'd definitely use it for the WF game...unless your wife/significant other has a birthday coming up, or you have an anniversary, or a wedding to attend... If that's the case...

I'd definitely use it for the WF game.

...unless your wife/significant other has a birthday coming up, or you have an anniversary, or a wedding to attend... If that's the case...

I dont care if your wife is set to give birth soon, you need to watch this game, trust me it will be a nail biter.

...unless your wife/significant other has a birthday coming up, or you have an anniversary, or a wedding to attend... If that's the case...

I dont care if your wife is set to give birth soon, you need to watch this game, trust me it will be a nail biter.

Well Skers, thanks for paraphrasing me, but that's what I meant. ;)

Well Skers, thanks for paraphrasing me, but that's what I meant. ;)

Sorry brother just throwin my 2 cents in! :)

Take the personal day! You deserve it. There's nothing wrong with rewarding yourself with a football game

chuckleshuffle

:yeah Everyone is looking forward to the USC game, but these guys are the defending ACC champs and have most of their prople back including as many as 10 5th-year seniors and another 10 4th-year juniors. We will definitely be represented in the stands, but this one worries me