Personal day or not?

I work in law enforcement, and one thing I know is that if you call in sick or go home sick on a Husker gameday, your chances of a 'random' drug and alcohol check the next day increase dramatically. Yes, even on a Sunday. For some reason, they tend to be skeptical of Gameday illnesses ;)

I work in law enforcement, and one thing I know is that if you call in sick or go home sick on a Husker gameday, your chances of a 'random' drug and alcohol check the next day increase dramatically. Yes, even on a Sunday. For some reason, they tend to be skeptical of Gameday illnesses ;)

Another benefit to being a fireman, I'll just park my a$$ in my recliner and watch the game while being paid.

Atleast until some moron becomes a statistic

Yeah my Sergeant just made the comment today that I better not call in on and Husker football gamedays!!!! The fu&*#r is too good!!!!!!! :madash:madash:madash

Yeah my Sergeant just made the comment today that I better not call in on and Husker football gamedays!!!! The fu&*#r is too good!!!!!!! :madash:madash:madash

Shoot him. There's a reason you have a gun, ya know...

lmao

hhhmmm let me think....................DVR the game and watch it when I get home................shoot Sgt spend life in prison........................I'm going to have to with watch the DVR of the game!!! :lol: