So I just got my USC tics

$175 a ticket, I was just wondering what everyone thought of that price I know its alot over face and I got ripped off but its for USC. I am pumped for this game. Does everyone else think Gameday will be there. I also know that the first thing we need to worry about is wake forest, alot of poeple are overlooking them.

$175 a ticket, I was just wondering what everyone thought of that price I know its alot over face and I got ripped off but its for USC. I am pumped for this game. Does everyone else think Gameday will be there. I also know that the first thing we need to worry about is wake forest, alot of poeple are overlooking them.

It's cheaper than what I paid for mine!!!! $225 a ticket and I agree we have to take this one game at a time........first Nevada, then WF, and then USC.

It's cheaper than what I paid for mine!!!! $225 a ticket and I agree we have to take this one game at a time........first Nevada, then WF, and then USC.

Sucker................... :nutz

We should definitely get the gameday crew! C'mon it'll be a WAY bigger and better game! USC wil be ranked number 1 coming in and we SHOULD be still undefeated to that point and it'll be way closer and exciting. The ND and Mich game wont be near as good. Mich will KILL them and ND wont even be ranked so they better make the right choice and take the better game with better teams and of course the best stadium/atmosphere which like Keith Jackson says, "Theres no place on gameday like Lincoln, Nebraska."