Predictions for College Football this weekend

DJR313

This weekend, I think there will be 2 upsets and both will involve Big 12 teams. I think Oklahoma St will take down Georgia and I think Missouri will fall to Illinois.

Anyone else have some fearless predictions for this weekend?

I'm pretty sure that Georgia is an SEC team... ;)

Okie State is a Big 12 team. C'mon AR! :nutz

This weekend, I think there will be 2 upsets and both will involve Big 12 teams. I think Oklahoma St will take down Georgia and I think Missouri will fall to Illinois.

Oh, crap - for some reason when I read "Big 12" my feeble mind processed it as "Big 10", and I looked at the opponents.

For that, I deserver this -----> :nutz

Oh, crap - for some reason when I read "Big 12" my feeble mind processed it as "Big 10", and I looked at the opponents.

For that, I deserver this -----> :nutz

That's it. Remove his ADMIN status... :lol:

And I'm channeling Nostradamus right now... He says, "A giant will fall." ... Damnit! That's all I get? Names! I need names!

I disagree with you picking Georgia to lose to Oklahoma St. I think Georgia's offense will be too much for Oklahoma State's defense and I think Georgia's defense is good enough to hold the Cowboys to 20 points. Just my opinion, though.

I disagree with you picking Georgia to lose to Oklahoma St. I think Georgia's offense will be too much for Oklahoma State's defense and I think Georgia's defense is good enough to hold the Cowboys to 20 points. Just my opinion, though.

Georgia has 4 returning starters on defense and lost 6 of their top 9 tacklers. I don't think they will be as stout as everyone expects, at least not in game #1. Okie St returns 8 starters on offense(and all their skill players) and 7 guys on defense. It'll be a tight game, but I think Okie St will pull it off. Either way, it should be fun to watch.

I don't see Missouri losing to Illinois. Illinois is at the bottom of the barrel in the Big 10....next to Indiana, Minnesota and Northwestern. Missouri's offense should roll-over illinois defense.

I'm all for Okie State beating Georgia, but Georgia will win this one....should be a tight game though.

Illinois is led by an electric player at QB in Juice Williams and could be very solid on offense if they do not turn the ball over(their achilles heel last year). They played Wisconsin, Penn St and Ohio St tough, nearly upsetting the Buckeyes. Illinois returns 17 starters in all and 9 on defense from a team that was pretty respectable on defense(yardage allowed tells the tale of the tape, turnovers led to many points allowed). Missouri's big question mark is their defense and toughness. Their D folded down the stretch last year and they do not return many proven playmakers. I think it will be an interesting matchup along with the OSU-GA game.