#1 thing that MUST change from '06 to '07

cmb23

Simple, protect the damn rock.

Cut down on the fumbles, the picks, the dropped passes and the muffed punts and we could be a 10-11 win team.

didn't taylor only have like 3-4 picks?

Yeah, against OU. He threw three picks and had a fumble in that game alone. He wasn't bad during the regular season but the picks he threw came at very bad times, both in terms of field position and momentum/score of the games.

Fumbles were a major issue last year and cost us some very big games, most notably Texas and Auburn, (we fumbled 25 times last year and lost 70% of them to the other team while only recovering only 40% of the ones we forced) dropped passes, especially a large number on second and third down cost us drives and botched punt/kick returns cost us field position way too often.

Going in to the Big XII championship, Taylor had very few INT's Those last two games made his ration a lot worse than it really was.

Besides the West Coast Offense, we also need to establish the Running Game. Not only that, but there has to be better QB protection this year. I'm not sure how long Keller needs to fire off the ball, 3 seconds or ??

And I agree with Nebraska's Defense not giving up the big play. Nebraska needs to play 4 quarters of football. No letting up. I'm not sure if Callahan is afraid of running up the score or what, but make the other team stop you.

I also want to see Nebraska stop doing all the shifts before they snap the ball. I had a friend point out that about 90% of the time they'd shift, it was a run. All they should have to do is work on formations and keep the Defenses guessing.

I know after Nebraska's first game, we'll be able to better see what needs to be fixed.

Besides the West Coast Offense, we also need to establish the Running Game. Not only that, but there has to be better QB protection this year. I'm not sure how long Keller needs to fire off the ball, 3 seconds or ??

And I agree with Nebraska's Defense not giving up the big play. Nebraska needs to play 4 quarters of football. No letting up. I'm not sure if Callahan is afraid of running up the score or what, but make the other team stop you.

I also want to see Nebraska stop doing all the shifts before they snap the ball. I had a friend point out that about 90% of the time they'd shift, it was a run. All they should have to do is work on formations and keep the Defenses guessing.

I know after Nebraska's first game, we'll be able to better see what needs to be fixed.

Establish the running game? You watched last year right? We had 3 RBs over 500 yards rushing with Jackson almost over 1000. Not to mention we also ran the ball more than we passed last year. <_<

Establish the running game? You watched last year right? We had 3 RBs over 500 yards rushing with Jackson almost over 1000. Not to mention we also ran the ball more than we passed last year. <_<

:yeah

Was pretty much going to say the exact same thing.....