New Tunnel Walk Music???????????????

From the way I understand it, the guys on 590 said this WAS the new Tunnel Walk song.

hhhmmm I don't know how that would be for the crowd though??? It's not really a pump up song...............I think it's bada$$ regardless, but it's not like Sirius or some of the other songs we have..........................WTF am I saying.....................why do I care about the song??? All I care about is seeing the Huskers run out from the tunnel!!!!

yeah I'm sure its going to be altered with those beats coming in at the start or at the end.

It will still be a majority of Sirius but with those beats incorporated into it I'm sure.

I like it! Makes it all the more original and traditional because right now its the same thing the Chicago Bulls used, not sure if they still do or what. It's also cool because a guy from Lincoln produced it! I'm sure if it turns out good we will look back 5 years from now as a another great tradition added.

confirmed? no way. i'm sorry but this is just doesn't cut it. the music is hardly even suited for a highlight video on youtube. the beat itself would take 10 seconds to make on fruity loops. Sirius crushes, kills, and destroys this song. mikey freaking bo? give me a break. this is almost insulting. if the song plays saturday....i will be beyond dissapointed. seriously getting nauseous just thinking of the 'skers approaching the field with this song playing. this is memorial stadium, not the freaking opulence. get bent steve pederson.

okay suggestion, start at 20 seconds in with "let the game begin" screen turns black, play for about 30 seconds showing highlights, then show players coming and start with good ol' sirius, and play whatever opening they are going to do. That new one is crap, NU will lose something because there is no way you can clap in unison to that. Don't change it but if they do, only for a little bit then go back to Sirius