New Tunnel Walk Music???????????????

Eh....I can't say I'm completely thrilled. I do like the song and I think it's great for listening to on gamedays but I don't want them messing with good old Sirius. I dunno, maybe it'll be a huge success and I'll be proved wrong. Another problem I have with this is that HuskerVision usually tries to keep things under wraps until the new one comes on the screen and I don't know why they'd go ahead and release this info. Either way, I'll be ready for Saturday :bonez

okay suggestion, start at 20 seconds in with "let the game begin" screen turns black, play for about 30 seconds showing highlights, then show players coming and start with good ol' sirius, and play whatever opening they are going to do. That new one is crap, NU will lose something because there is no way you can clap in unison to that. Don't change it but if they do, only for a little bit then go back to Sirius

Why? Sirius wasn't even Nebraska's to begin with. It's extremely played out, and everyone is out of sync when they clap as it is. A song like this would give Nebraska their own thing, and it would be all the much more impressive to recruits than a bland 1980s overplayed Chicago Bulls theme. Plus it pays tribute to Sirius at the end.

I can see the t-shirts now. Almost as good as the douche's I saw at DaVinci's with their "Can I walk on the field, Steve" shirts.

What losers.

As far as the tunnel walk is concerned, I think they needed to change something. It really wasn't that great last year I thought.

Oh and I also heard this will play while the crap is going on the screen. I am under the impression that Sirius will still play.

I can see the t-shirts now. Almost as good as the douche's I saw at DaVinci's with their "Can I walk on the field, Steve" shirts.

What losers.

As far as the tunnel walk is concerned, I think they needed to change something. It really wasn't that great last year I thought.

I have no idea what you are referencing. Do you favor this?

I didn't go to a game last year, what was so "not great" about it? I thought only the Huskervision graphics changed every year.

What losers.

I didn't go to a game last year, what was so "not great" about it? I thought only the Huskervision graphics changed every year.

I thought the pre-walk stuff on the screen wasn't that great. I liked how it was better. I don't know. I guess I like something about flying helmets crushing things..

As for if I favor it; if it's going to be the new song while the video plays, then they play sirius then fine. Which it sounds like that's what it is.

What losers.

I thought the pre-walk stuff on the screen wasn't that great. I liked how it was better. I don't know. I guess I like something about flying helmets crushing things..

As for if I favor it; if it's going to be the new song while the video plays, then they play sirius then fine. Which it sounds like that's what it is.

I thought this was replacing Sirius.

You CAN NOT replace Sirius.

I thought this was replacing Sirius.

You CAN NOT replace Sirius.

There seems to be some confusion. I didn't hear it on the radio, but some people say it will play during the video. Some people are referring to it as the "Tunnel walk'. Some people are saying sirius will play like it did last year, after the video.

I wouldn't put it past Perrault to not really specify, so he can whack the figurative hornets nest again.

oh and I think you can replace sirius. It's not like it really started being used here. The Bulls first used it. Now it's all over the place.

Maybe it's one of those things that some fans think makes NU special, but really it doesn't.... ;)