New Tunnel Walk Music???????????????

I kinda like it if they use it before Sirius. I look forward to the tunnel walk this year, I just hope ABC airs it this weekend.

I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to show it on TV. IIRC, while FSN was doing a little preview before the W. Illinois game in 2004, the field reporter was standing right behind the screens as the Tunnel Walk was showing and they had to turn around so you couldn't see it.

I kinda like it if they use it before Sirius. I look forward to the tunnel walk this year, I just hope ABC airs it this weekend.

I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to show it on TV. IIRC, while FSN was doing a little preview before the W. Illinois game in 2004, the field reporter was standing right behind the screens as the Tunnel Walk was showing and they had to turn around so you couldn't see it.

For the FSN PPV game vs. Maine, they broadcasted the tunnel walk.

Why? Sirius wasn't even Nebraska's to begin with. It's extremely played out, and everyone is out of sync when they clap as it is. A song like this would give Nebraska their own thing, and it would be all the much more impressive to recruits than a bland 1980s overplayed Chicago Bulls theme. Plus it pays tribute to Sirius at the end.

Since When?? This isn't even an original song people, its just a remix from the Saw movies. We'd just be copying something else again, so stop making this sound like a "Nebraska" song. He just threw in a Nebraska touch, but its not original.

But the slow clapping gaining speed always leads into the Sirius song.... Thats how it has to be :'(. Its tradition, You can't just throw it out...

Nebraska football has been around since 1884. Sirius has been played (as mentioned - taking the idea from the Bulls) for what 15 years??? Not exactly etched in the history books.

This is funny. All of the 'You Can't Replace Sirius!!!' comments clammoring for tradition. Tell me....what was used, what did they do BEFORE Sirius? Exactly..... Few remember or even know. Sirius has been here for 15 years. We can change to something else...it's not like all of the sudden we will be watching Baylor at the home games.

I like it. I like how it pays honor to the 'original' Sirius song, though Nebraska using it was not 'original'. It has the same bass crescendo-building at the beginning, clapping (on beat mind you - unlike the stadium....Nebraska is 98% white) and has the obvious tune from Sirius. I don't know about the music from Saw...but this is OK.

for those not going to the game and want to see it just wait for it on youtube, secondly I don't think it is about tradition Like I said before as soon as the show the players they should go to sirius, before that while showing video I guess it would work it all depends on what they are showing on the video.

If all you people would take the time to listen to the whole song, at the end, Sirrus is mixed into this song. I would tend to believe that it would lead into Sirrus. Oh and by the way. I just happen to know Mike Bo. The guy just so happens to be from the same small town as Joel and Jeff Mackovicka. He has been traveling all over the U.S. because of his skills with music!

If all you people would take the time to listen to the whole song, at the end, Sirrus is mixed into this song. I would tend to believe that it would lead into Sirrus. Oh and by the way. I just happen to know Mike Bo. The guy just so happens to be from the same small town as Joel and Jeff Mackovicka. He has been traveling all over the U.S. because of his skills with music!

skill with music? dude.....everything in this song, save for maybe the weak a$$ beat, is stolen from somewhere else. this dude is not a musician.

oh and it's sirius, not sirrus.

Why? Sirius wasn't even Nebraska's to begin with. It's extremely played out, and everyone is out of sync when they clap as it is. A song like this would give Nebraska their own thing, and it would be all the much more impressive to recruits than a bland 1980s overplayed Chicago Bulls theme. Plus it pays tribute to Sirius at the end.

Since When?? This isn't even an original song people, its just a remix from the Saw movies. We'd just be copying something else again, so stop making this sound like a "Nebraska" song. He just threw in a Nebraska touch, but its not original.

The point is this isn't a song stolen straight from another team's intro, this will be the first time this song is used.

And if none of you haters noticed, last year's tunnel walk sucked, any time there are people speaking on screen, it makes everyone quiet so they can hear, which defeats the purpose of the video.

I think you can think of this song as replacing the one last year that played during the "I play for Nebraska" sequence, but this year it's probably just going to be wicked hits/great plays from the past. At least I hope.

Lastly, if there were message boards in 1995 when they first did the screens, there would probably have been tons of people crying and saying, "We don't want them to play that Chicago Bulls crap, we only want the band to play," etc.