Colorado Radio

Anyone know of a good FM/AM radio station in the Denver area to listen to the game on?? Thanks in advance

its on TV, unless you have to work

other than that check out the sports section of the Denver Post, they will usually have a section for what games are on the air and what stations

Anyone know of a good FM/AM radio station in the Denver area to listen to the game on?? Thanks in advance

its on TV, unless you have to work

other than that check out the sports section of the Denver Post, they will usually have a section for what games are on the air and what stations

TRUST me i would rather watch it on tv, but i do have to work. It is UNAMERICAN to make people work on HUSKER GAMEDAY!!!!! So i will check out the newspaper. I also have sprint tv, so i am hopeing the ABCmobile station they have on that will have the game, then i can at least watch it on the phone. Thanks again

oh...................... and GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGG RRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDD GO BIG RED

Go to the Coloradoans for Nebraska site and see where the games are broadcast now. I thought it was somewhere in the 500's AM.

I think Huskerpedia has info on whree to find AM broadcasts in other states.

I think you said you are in Denver. The Fox and Hound on Arapahoe broadcasts NU games and there are enough huskers there to remind you why you moved away!! ; )

Anyone know of a good FM/AM radio station in the Denver area to listen to the game on?? Also whats the best satellite service to get for huskers, and other sports? Thanks in advance

I get 'em on Sirius Satellite Radio on channel 126, every one of their games, I believe, are covered by Sirius. (Big XII Partnership). Don't forget to look for a place with gameplan and catch them on it.