Tunnel Walk

I hate the new tunnel walk video.

The song is great from Mikey Bo but it doesn't transition into Sirius whatsoever like the actual Mikey Bo "Husker Beat" or "USC Is Going Down"

BIG LETDOWN!!!

Maybe they will fix it for USC, god please do.

I agree with you completely....just dumb...no imagination. Just keep Mikey Bo's song the whole time. show some highlights. I thought last years little profile with the three players giving a little story and then saying "I play for Nebraska" was pretty good.

This is lame :hellloooo

I 2nd that! I would like to see a profile of different players each week, ending with "I Play for Nebraska". We watched ESPN Gameday, and they didn't show the Tunnel Walk. I was kind of anxious after all the talk all week, but think I would have been disappointed. I always enjoy the highlights from previous years!

It has potential, but they need to change a few things. The whole team waiting B.S. killed the whole thing as well. I dug the statue coming to life and tackling the wolfpack player and the whole fountain thing, but they need to put the Husker prayer in there somewhere. I hope they decide to change some things. That plane thing is f'ing lame!!!!

It has potential, but they need to change a few things. The whole team waiting B.S. killed the whole thing as well. I dug the statue coming to life and tackling the wolfpack player and the whole fountain thing, but they need to put the Husker prayer in there somewhere. I hope they decide to change some things. That plane thing is f'ing lame!!!!

I agree with you there. I don't see why everyone is bitching about the animation. The real thing that gets the crowd pumped is when the doors blow up and you see the team. That's what gets me excited! I thought the plane thing was dumb and I hope they do get rid of that. Other than that, I see no problem! I was excited watching it and that's what their aim is, to get us all excited.