Im FIRED up now!!!!

I went to my Fantasy football draft with a couple of my buddies, and we have other people over. After the draft we talked college football, and this guy is ACC guy. He said that NU has no chance against Wake Forest, and he was all saying that Nebraska is the most overrated team in the nation. And the only reason they are ranked is because of their name Boy did that get me fired up, and stood up and just blurted all kinds of stuff like, just wait til lucky tears u up for a 200 and 4 tds. I blurted some other stuff that prolly is not apporiate to say over the message boards. But i dont think people realize how good nebraska is this year. This isnt are team from the last couple of years. I really feel this will be a special year for us and people will start repecting the letters NU again. I just hope we whip the holy crap out of wake, and then give USC the game of their life.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

I went to my Fantasy football draft with a couple of my buddies, and we have other people over. After the draft we talked college football, and this guy is ACC guy. He said that NU has no chance against Wake Forest, and he was all saying that Nebraska is the most overrated team in the nation. And the only reason they are ranked is because of their name Boy did that get me fired up, and stood up and just blurted all kinds of stuff like, just wait til lucky tears u up for a 200 and 4 tds. I blurted some other stuff that prolly is not apporiate to say over the message boards. But i dont think people realize how good nebraska is this year. This isnt are team from the last couple of years. I really feel this will be a special year for us and people will start repecting the letters NU again. I just hope we whip the holy crap out of wake, and then give USC the game of their life.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

I usually just smile and give them the super calm treatment. I refuse to let tools like that get to me. When you stay calm and don't play their game, they start wondering what you know that they don't....it gets them scared.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

Take a look at Wake's stats from the BC game. Knowledge is power, and this guy is obviously a know-nothing. If you can't amass rushing yards in the double digits in the frockin' ACC team, you've got a problem. But don't let a moron get to you. If he knew anything he would know that Wake will be lucky to make it back to the locker room alive after this one.

And USC must be razed to the ground.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

Yeah...that must be why Boston College is ranked so high. <_<